Part 2

After only five hours of sleep Perth begins to wake up. He looks to his side where he is holding Chimon's waist. Flashes from their hot, yet tender kisses invade his mind. Blushing to himself he lays even closer to his partner. He sniffs Chimon's shoulder which contains his usual smell mixed with the lingering vanilla of Perth's own lotion. I'm in trouble aren't I? I can't contain my feels for this person any longer. How could we possibly stay just friends and acting partners? He certainly knows how I feel about him now. His thoughts going a mile a minute he presses his lips to Chimon's shoulder. Just then, Chimon moves closer. "Mmm...Perth, you're awake already?" He says in a sleepy voice and eyes still closed.

Perth giggles a little. "P'Mon, you're all I can think about. Your messy hair and your soft looking checks are so cute." He whispers. "You were so hot last night. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth again."
This surprises Chimon causing his eyes to instantly open. "That's too much Tanapon" he says grinning widely. His smile makes Perth smile back. "You were the dangerous one last night" he says, with a quick kiss on Chimon's cheek.
"You've been provoking me a lot these past few weeks. And then your adorable sulking just pushed me over the edge last night."
"Ayy! Wow look at you" Perth teases. He ventures to tickle Chimon's chin, then his collarbone, then his waist.
"Perth, Perth, Perth! Ahhh" giggling from the exploratory fingers. Chimon then grabs the hand to stop him from tickling him anymore. "Perth what has gotten into you?"
Looking into his eyes, Perth says, "it's you." Chimon stops laughing and gently holds Perth's hand rather than simply grabbing it. His heart trembles as they exchange longing stares.
"You're the person that makes me feel the happiest. There hasn't been a day in the last two months that I haven't thought about you and day-dreamed about our life."
What did he just say!? Chimon's inner voice screams.
"Two months? Are you serious Perth?" He asks him. Overcome with nervousness Perth kisses his partner's forehead.
He confesses, "Mhmm. Two months. I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure if you only thought of me as a brother, or if there was any real feelings behind our playful flirting."
The tension between them rose. Without a second thought Chimon kissed Perth with more passion than ever before.
They were consumed by the kiss. The chilly hotel air cooled the warmth between them as their body heat combined.

This is exactly what I've been wanting. I want this person. This handsome and cute person. My partner. My Phi. My Chimon, his thoughts raced as he succumbed to the enthusiastic kisses he received. Their tongues were caught in a playful tangle. Each kiss allowed them to share the same breath. Perth's hands clung to Chimon. His hand studied the fabric of the oversized shirt Chimon wore. Slowly he made his way underneath the shirt to touch the soft skin of Chimon's waist and his back.
As their kisses slowed down Perth smiled and bit the tender lower lip of his Phi. This caused Chimon to moan Perth's name. Excited by the breathy "Tanapon" that escaped his mouth Perth rolled them onto Chimon's back without stopping.

The first light of the morning sun began to peak though the hotel curtain. Perth huffed through the kissing, "fuck. I want you so bad Chi."
"Don't stop. You already have me Perth." Chimon's hands wandered Perths torso and down to the waistband of his shorts.
"Oh fuckkkk" Perth exclaims. He makes his way down from Chimon's mouth to his stomach, lifting his shirt up to his neck. Perth seductively lays kisses across his partners flat stomach. Perths tongue leaves a wet trail from his belly button up to each nipple of his Phi. Sucking and pinching his nipples, Perth can feel goosebumps developing across Chimon's chest.
Perth's eagerness drives Chimon crazy causing his head to fall back into the pillow. Then, Perth's hand reaches down below the waistline of the pajama pants into uncharted territory. Chimon has been aroused ever since Perth bit his lip. A low "finally" escapes his mouth as he gives into Perth's touches. In a fit of lust, they both force the pants and boxers off.
Perth immediately took Chimon in his mouth, excited by the soft moans coming from his partner. The warmth of Chimon filled Perth's mouth as his head slide up and down, again, and again.
"Shit. This is so good."
They both let out soft moans as if in unison. Perth's hand caressing the thighs of his partner added to the pleasure. Encircling the tip threw Chimon over the edge. With a gasp, cum filled Perths mouth.
"So good Phi" he said as he moved down to kiss his thighs and lick the inner parts of Chimon. "Ohhh Fuuuu" Chimon exclaimed unable to finish his sentence. As he did this, Perth used his left hand to harden himself.
After exploring all of Chimon, Perth looked up to the cute head thrown back into the pillows. "You are so sexy Chi." Kissing his stomach he slowly moved back up to his mouth. "Do you feel good?"
"So good P'Perth" he let out.
Grinning at this reply, Perth whispered in his ear. "Phi you're making me wild. I want to feel the inside of you. Will you allow me to pleasure you some more? Please?"
"Ohhh yes please. Don't stop now..." he replied in Perth's ear.

Licking his lips, Perth rose his head, looking down at his effect on his partner. I will never forget this moment he thought to himself with a smirk on his face. He then positioned himself in the best possible place. First checking how wet Chimon was he slid his fingers in and out, feeling a tremble from his Phi. "I can't wait any longer" he said before lifting one of Chimon's legs over his own shoulder. Pushing in, Perth felt a rush of pleasure, letting out a loud huff. Thrusting back and forth sent an electrifying sensation through his entire body. Before he knew it, he couldn't go on any more. He reached his breaking point and let out another loud moan.

"Oh my!" Chimon excitedly said as Perth released. He felt a blanket of relief swallowing him as his partner pulled out and laid beside him. "I wonder if anyone heard us?" He whispered to the only other person in the room. "Damn. I hope not. I forgot about anyone else. All I could think of was you" he said, smiling sweetly. Chimon gave one more gentle kiss before sitting up. "I'll get ready first. Well need to hurry before we start running late." He said with adoring eyes before letting his nong rest.