Part 4

Chimon woke up to a text message from his manager, Mae Add. It's already 11 in the morning? I don't remember, was it 2 o'clock when I got home? He thought, trying to reorient himself. Well I better get up. I haven't seen my dad in several days so I better go check in.

Quickly showering, flashes of last night came flashing back. Turning red, covering his face with both hands, "did that really happen?" He said quietly to himself. "Oh Perth."

Unable to focus, he turned off the water. Can I face him tomorrow? And at an event? How? I'll be much too embarrassed by our activities, the sounds I made, and even the conversations.

• • •

Perth was tuning his guitar at home. Doing this calmed his nerves. All morning he kept thinking about his Phi.

Just then, he got a text message from his manager reminding him of his schedule for work tomorrow. Looking through the timeline, he started smiling. Chimon filled his mind again, shaking his head, I can't wait to see him. Should I text him? No it's too early. I should wait for him text first. No. Or...

The events from last night, no, all weekend we're running through his mind. "He's mine" he whispered to himself with a shameless smile.

• • •

Chimon ate lunch, talked with his father, and went back to bed. Laying there his whole body was hot with memories of a sexy night at Perth's house.

Feeling Perth inside him, he let out a hasty, "Ohhh!...yes, fuck me" He was practically in heaven with the all the attention his partner was giving him.

After their hot sex was over, they cuddled, taking turns kissing each others sensitive skin. Sniffing his neck, Perth asked, "when can we do this again?"

"Umm, I... don't know..." feeling bashful. Perth continued with the sniff kisses. "I have really fallen for you P'Chimon. I know I said 'two months' but I'm sure it's been longer than that, but I just hadn't realized how much of a hold you had on me already." Perth confessed.

Chimon closed his eyes after hearing all of this. If he looked at Perth's seductively sincere eyes right now he might melt. "Perth, you're too much" he finally let out.

Still, enticed by Perth's feelings Chimon passionately pressed his lips to Perths check, then gently licked his jaw, then kissing his neck. "You're too much, too dangerous, too handsome" Chimon whispered into his ear. Feeling the silent reaction from Perth, Chimon kissed his ear, licked the edge of his ear, and sucked on his ear lobe.

Perth giggled at this, "Chi...ahh! You're the dangerous one!" he exclaimed. Chimon immediately covered Perths mouth, also giggling, "remember your Mom said to be quiet."

"Okay okay" Perth replied in a quieter tone looking deeply into his partner's dark eyes. He fixed the stands of hair falling into his face. "I'm serious Chi. I want you. Can we do this again? And again? And again after that?" Putting his arms around him. "Will you be MY CHIMON?" He asked.

Chimon felt his face flush, biting his lower lip, he didn't want to give in too fast. "Could we actually make this work though? You know it could be a mess if things go bad. We would still need to work together if it doesn't work out..." he says in a concerned soft tone.

Perth pulled Chimon in for a long hug. "Phi, I want to try." Chimon's anxiety about the question quickly disappeared.

With a huge smile forming on his face, Chimon said, "Okay. Yes. Let's try. We can make it work somehow."

"Really?" Perth said in an excited voice and hugging Chimon even tighter. "My P'Chimon. You're my boyfriend." Then kissing Chimon's forehead 10 times.

"Did I really say yes to him?" He said aloud to himself, alone in his room, gripping his chest. "What am I doing? He's all I can think about." Still laying on his bed he touches his lips, gliding his index finger down his chin to touch his collar bone, down his chest, to his pelvis, and grazing his thighs. A rush of heat fills the room. I need to see him he thinks, suddenly, spring up from his bed and collection his bag.

• • •

At home, Perth is sitting in his car outside, listening to classic rock and analyzing every seam on his steering wheel. Trying to occupy himself, When is he going to text? When is he going to text? When is he going to text? He can't stop think about his Phi.

Just then, a phone call interrupts his music. His heart beat stars racing. It's him, it's him, and clearing his throat before answering, he trys to calm down. Immediately, "Are you at home? I'm leaving my house right now" Chimon says.
"Uhh. Yeah, I'm sitting in the driveway. You're coming?" He replies as his foot anxiously taps the floor.

"Yeah. I...I can't stop...well...never mind. I'll be there soon." Chimon says, then ending the call. Stunned by the phone call, Perth just looks at the phone for a few seconds. "That was different" he says to himself.

When Chimon pulls into the driveway, Perth gets out of his car and waits for him. He so cute showing up here so suddenly he thinks to himself as he watched Chimon. "Well hi, P'Mon" he greets him. Then in a much lower voice, "I missed my boyfriend."

A large smile forms on both of their faces. Stepping closer, Perth puts a hand on Chimon's shoulder. "My boyfriend Chimon. Doesn't that sound right?" He says as he slowly inches closer.

Chimon's face feels hot, then saying "Perth Perth, my boyfriend, I'm hungry." Lift up his eyebrows "and I don't mean for food." He reaches to grab Perths other hand. "Can we go somewhere? To a private place where we can be alone. Where you don't have to hold back any sexy sounds. Is there a place like that so I can devour you?"

Oh fuck. What did he just say? Fuck he's hot Perth thinks, try to keep up with Chimon's forwardness. "Actually, no one's home, we'll be the one's here for hours." He replies. Before he can suggest it, Chimon grabs his hand and leads him inside. Looking at the back of Chimon's head, he thought, What has gotten into him? Or is this what it's like being Chimon's lover? He is somehow begging so cute and hot at the same time.

Getting into Perth's bedroom, Chimon immediately turns to face his nong. "I want you to show me how much you want me again. Be your crazy self, Tanapon" he says as he grabs Perths hips.

Perth then puts his hands around the back of his partner's neck. "I like this new eager side of Mon" he says before laying a soft kiss on his lips. In a hot breath, "I'm glad Chi is my boyfriend now. Even though we need to keep it a secret, I'll make sure you're truly happy with me." Continuing on, they have a passionate exchange of touches, saliva, and a few moans.

Chimon then pulls away to lift Perth's shirt off. Kissing his chest and tenderly touching the outline of his abs, "P'Perth. I want our relationship to last. And right now, I will make sure you're satisfied." Then quickly, unzipping his jeans, falling to his knees, he caressed Perth's slight bulge.

His tongue takes over, making the member fully hard.  Hearing the moans from his boyfriend makes him smile as he sucks on him.

An electrifying wave comes over Perth, "oh fuck!" Swiftly trying to aim his cum away from Chimon. "Shitttt. That was so good," he says as he falls to his knees with his Phi. He then lays his forehead on Chimon's left shoulder, trying to balance his breathing.

"Mmmm I like this side of Perth too." Chimon says in a soft voice. "You sounded so sexy." Then kissing the side of partners face.

Perth, still feeling hot from his sudden release and the shyness that Chimon invoked, he slowly looked to face his partner. Gazing into his eyes, holding both sides of his face. "You're precious to me. I want to keep you forever. You make me feel something special unlike anything else before. I want to stay by your side and for you to feel the same way. I want to be the person you always come to. Chimon, I want to be your home, because you're my home."