Part 7

Chimon looked up to Perth's sparkling eyes, there was something alluring about the expression on his face that pulled Chimon in. He smirked at him, "you know what? I want to eat my boyfriend up. So..."

Perth interrupted, very excitedly, "yes, let's go up to my room...unless you're feeling daring enough to stay here in my music room."

Chimon giggled but held Perth's right hand tighter to led him out of the room and upstairs.

Quickly, but quietly, shutting his bedroom door Perth stopped for a moment to just look up and down at his boyfriend. Damn. He is perfect. His heart rate begins to speed up and his face becomes hot with lust.

"Come here, P'Perth" Chimon says in a low tone and a mischievous expression.

This excites Perth causing him to follow the command and cling to Chimon. Gazing directly into his dark eyes he whispers, "I love you more than anything and I just know we can make it through anything as long as we're together." Inching closer he tenderly kissed him. Their lips touching, moving in a fast, and hasty rhythm.

Feeling invigorated by the taste of his boyfriend, Perth hoisted Chimon up without breaking their kiss. Chimon wrapped his legs around Perth's torso and moves his arms around Perth's neck.

Perth's hands, now gripping both of Chimon's thighs, tingle with excitement. A wave of desire courses through his body. I can't get enough of him, I want him, I need him, I have him, I love him, Perth thinks as he continues exploring his partners mouth.

Biting Chimon's lower lip, he moans a little, and begins carrying him to the end of his bed. His excitement continues to increase because he's been waiting to be this close to Chimon all day long.

Perth then leans down and lays Chimon's back down on the bed. They look between each other for a moment.

"I love seeing you in a crop top, but right now, please take it off" Chimon begged. He sits up and puts a hand on Perth's stomach where the bottom of the shirt met exposed skin. Then he kisses Perth's stomach, laying quick kisses along the indentations of his abs. He then traced a wet trail up his torso with his tongue which caused Perth to have goosebumps.

Both blushing and giggling, Perth then quickly sheds the shirt and helps to take off Chimon's. Feeling a bit shy at the sight of their shirtlessness their love for each other still reflected in their gaze.

Will I be able to get used to this sight? His handsomeness and confidence make for a deadly combination Chimon thinks before kissing Perth's stomach again.

He becomes overwhelmed by the taste of his skin and bites a soft spot above Perth's pelvis.

"Ahhh!" Perth reacts to this unexpected bite. He somehow still enjoys it and leans his head back to relax into the other bites Chimon scatters over his abdomen.

Chimon then carefully pulls Perths waistband down initiating for his pants to come off. Perth does so and stands only in his underwear. Meanwhile Chimon does the same.

Chimon then jumps onto Perths bed and bounces a few more times which causing the entire bed to move. Giggling at his own silly behavior he looks up to Perth who is also snickering at him.

"My cute Chimon, so cute, so cute" Perth says aloud before hopping onto the bed as well. He lays in between his partner's legs so that his hands and head could rest on Chimon's stomach.

Chimon relaxes and lays back but still feels a bit shy because of Perth's position.

Perth then begins laying kisses on Chimon's lower stomach. The bare skin, warm to the touch, reacts with goosebumps forming. Feeling excited by the natural reaction, Perth very softly bites him. Hmm he is reacting the same way I did earlier. He must really like these bites. He thought as he continued.