Part 3

Boarding the plane from Seoul to Bangkok, Perth's thoughts were filled with good memories of his partner. He felt even more attached to Chimon than usual. One hand was on him at all times during the brief breakfast, the drive from the hotel, and the wait in the airport. The glances exchanged between them signaled more than the usual check-in. These glances contained want and a high degree of adoration. The silence between them contained a rush of memories from the night before and even several hours ago. Arriving in Thailand was a relief because the tension had built up over the flight. Perth wanted, needed, to kiss and hug his Phi. He needed to swallow him whole, he needed to resist his urges while in public with the watchful eyes of any fans, of their friends, or their manager.

Getting off the plane, they first stopped at the restroom. Perth took his time washing his hands. "Okay I'll see you out there Perth" Pond said as he walked out, leaving only Chimon and Perth in the restroom. He looked down the long sink to where his partner washing up. Walking up behind him, Perth felt his excitement rise. I could easy kiss his neck right now. Just a taste would be good for a while. No! I won't be able to stop there. I need him to stay with me tonight.

"Oh Perth" Chimon said, slightly startled by his nong coming up behind him. The slightest smile grew on both of their faces. "I want to ask you a question" Perth said quietly. "Will you come home with me tonight?" Feeling his heartbeat rise, "we should talk...and other stuff."

With Perth's breath tickling his neck Chimon couldn't answer right away. He felt Perth's right hand gently touch his waist. Perth's effect on Chimon grew exponentially over the past twelve hours. Trying to keep his voice steady he replied, "yes, I'll come to your place. I'll drive separately though." Looking at their reflection in the mirror he could see Perth's sly grin. He felt Perth quickly sniff his neck in recognition of his reply. Then his hand slowly dragged across Chimon's back.

As Perth walked out, Chimon felt his face turning red. His thoughts began to run wild, Oh shit. This man. Looking down to the floor, he bite his lip trying to calm down before following.

• • •
Pulling into the drive way of Perth's house, Chimon felt a rush of anxiousness about what could happen this evening. Getting back from Korea they stopped at a Chinese restaurant to eat with Ohm. It was a bit awkward eating with their friend after what occurred in their hotel room eight hours before. But now, in the driveway Perth was waiting for him to get off. The excitement pushed him to go with Perth.

"Is everything okay?" Perth asked Chimon as a hand attached to his shoulder. "Yeah. I was just thinking. No worries."

Walking into the living room Perth's mom was filling up a glass of water. "You're finally back, Perth. Oh..." she looked to the two.
"Welcome back Chimon."
Perth quickly explained, "Yeah thanks. We're a little tired. But we wanted to hang out for a while so we don't get jet lag from the two hour time difference."

"Okay. Well, dear, if you two are going to be up for a while please don't be too loud." She gave him a quick hug. "I'm glad you're both back and safe. Good night."
"Goodnight ma" he replied as she went up stairs.

Left alone in the living room, they both stared at each other for a moment. Perth thought, he's so cute, isn't he. Grabbing his partner's hand, "Shall we go to my room?"
"Oh...uhh...yes" Chimon replied, feeling more nervous.

Finally getting to his bedroom Perth plopped down on his bed. Chimon stood at the door. "Two months huh?" He teasingly asked with a grin and raised eyebrows. "Thinking about Chi all the time huh? Was it about how totally cool Chi is? Adoring your phi? Hmmm?" Teasingly asking Perth as he walked towards the bed.

Feeling shy Perth looked up to Chimon. He is too cute he thought. He couldn't reply because he might say something too embarrassing. Chimon's eyes, curious yet teasing, expressed a confidence in his effect on Perth. This forced Perth to cling to him. Without a second thought, Perth sprung up from the bed to hug Chimon. The familiar feeling of being held by his partner soothed his mind and enticed his heart. Kissing his neck, Perth felt a need to make his claim for Chimon's affection. He tenderly bit Chimon's neck without leaving a mark. "I want you to be mine, P'Mon" he whispered.