Love at first glance. Auditions and training(year2017)

It was the time of auditions and Yn was also there. Yn is from y/c/n who was really interested in becoming an kpop idol. She was a talented and wonderful dancer with a great stage presence and has nice vocal and rapping skills.

Jyp- "So the audition begins"

Yn- "Hi I am Yn. I am 16 years old."

Jyp- "so when is your birthday and in which year were you born."

Y/n- "y/b/d. Born in 2001"

Jyp- "okay. What are you gonna do for audition."

Yn- "I am gonna dance and rap."

Jyp- "Begin."

Yn chose the song boombahyah as it was quite popular and she just loved blackpink. You can say she is a blink.

You performed amazing and everyone was stunned at her dance break and how she rapped. She was enjoying her dance which made it look more enjoyable. She was lost into the tunes of music which made her forget her surroundings.

Jyp- "I liked it very much. Very good. You can stand there."

After taking many auditions

Jyp- "The results will be announced tomorrow. You guys can go and meet other trainees"

Yn was now meeting other trainees when she suddenly met bangchan.

Bangchan- "hey. Are you new here."

Yn- "yah. Btw what's your name."

Bangchan- "my name is Bang Christopher Chan or You can just simply say Bangchan. And yours."

Yn- "my name is Yn. Mr chan"

Bangchan- "don't call me that its too formal for my liking. Also your name is attractive. Hmm interesting. I find you different from Korea but also Korean. Your nationality plzz"

Yn-  "I am from y/c/n."

Bangchan- holds hands "omg you are from y/c/n my gosh. I love people from there. They are so sweet and nice."

Yn- removes his hands "thank u."

Bangchan- "You are so amazing. You are so beautiful and you brunette hair adds to your flaws. Your performance was also really appreciatable."

Y/n- "Thank you very much". She felt good that people liked he liked her performance. "Where are you from? You kinda look Korean."

Bangchan- "I am Korean but I am from Australia. Basically I am half Aussie and half Korean."

Y/n- "oh. I also really like Aussie people. I guess we will have a nice bond."

Bangchan- "yah I also think so. I have to go now. It was nice seeing you. I will see you again. Byee."

Y/n- "byee."

Y/n turns around and sees a handsome guy with short hair and freckles. She was getting butterflies. Right now the only thing she can do was to stare at him as hard as possible. She was loving the view of such a cute and baby face. His clothing made him look like a high attitude person but she doesn't know how he would be in nature. You can't judge a Book by its cover.

Yn- in mind " hmm he looks cute. Am I getting attracted to him. No yn you can't. Ah stop being DELULU. He is cute but what if he is rude in nature. Yn stophhh."

Suddenly someone comes from behind and taps your shoulder

Yn-scared. turns around and sees another guy with cat eyes and black hair "who are you?"

Hyunjin- "Hello. I am Hwang Hyunjin. What about you? Also, Who are you are you starring so hard."

Yn- "no one."

Hyunjin- "Ahh just tell me. It's okay"

Yn- "it's the guy with freckles"

Hyunjin- "ohh it's felix. Are you attracted to him hmm"

Yn- blinks a lot "no I am not attracted to him. It's it's just he is looking cute and You know what never mind."

Hyunjin-  "Hey Felix come here bro."

Felix- "why did you call me?"  Suddenly looks at you. "Aren't you the girl who just auditioned and  are you Korean."

Yn- "yah that's me" says while looking at him

Felix- hmm. You are a great dancer though and you are also really beautiful. You dance better than this llama.

Yn- blinks and kinda blushes "thank you. Who is the llama?"

Hyunjin- "it's me. I am the llama. I don't know why they call me that. I am so CuTe and SeXy but seems like they don't like me."

Felix- "and what about the drama you create. You are such a drama llama."

Yn- "oh. You guys seem pretty close."

Felix- "yah we are close. We are actually bestfriends. Btw hyunjin why did you call me."

Hyunjin- "she thinks that you are cu-"

Hyunjin's gets cut by you

Yn- "Amm felix where are you from. Your accent is telling me that you are not Korean."

Felix- "No I am Korean but I am from Australia. I am like Channie hyung."

Yn- "you are also Aussie Korean. Wow. I really like Aussie Korean."

Felix- "thanks."  Blushes

You guys were talking for a while when suddenly you realised it was time for dinner.

Yn- "omg it's 10pm. Did you guys had dinner?"

Felix- "no. Do you want to eat anything."

Hyunjin- "I want to eat chicken."

Felix- "ok. What about you yn."

Yn- "I would also like chicken."

Suddenly Bangchan comes

Bangchan- "what would you guys like to have for dinner."

Felix- "we were just talking about it."

Hyunjin- "we all will have chicken."

Bangchan- "ok"

Bangchan brings food for you guys and himself cause you know he is a good leader and he is the elder than you all.

Next morning

Yn wakes up and freshens and comes to the kitchen to make something for herself to eat.

Yn-"what should I eat?"

You decide to cook eggs and eat it with a piece of a toast

After breakfast jyp calls everyone and announces the results.

You were nervous about the result and thought whether will you get selected or not and if not then what will she do. She was scared and anxious.

Jyp started to announce result one by one. 5-6 people had already been selected and that's when you hear your name.

You were extremely happy and wanted to scream and hop but you can't do it there infront of everyone.

Minutes later~

Bangchan,Felix, Hyunjin- "congratulations yn."

Bc- "we are extremely happy for you.£

Felix- "it's the beginning of the journey there is a lot but you have came a long way and paved by your talent. It's soo nice."

Hyunjin- "you are amazing. I am glad to hear you got selected."

Yn- "thank you guys very much."

Few months later~

After spending a lot of time with them in training and other activities jyp made Bangchan the leader of stray kids. He had to choose the member and so he did but something was surprising and that was he also choose you. You didn't know why but you didn't question his thinking. One year later in 2018 you debut as stray kids.

Author's note

So I kinda updated it cause I didn't like it and also it was kinda shitty. Also I have my exams so ya i won't be able to write soon. But in March I will surely complete this ff. For sure. Bye