Fast forward to 2023

Yn had been in been in stray kids since 5 yrs now. She saw many things happening like Woojin leaving the group who was her best friend and she saw a brotherly image in him. Leaving of him effect her the most but that didn't stop her to continue her journey as a kpop idol in stray kids. She though met many idols which inspired her a lot. Her inspirations and hard work made her strong. She was a great dancer. Her dancing wasn't just only dance but also her stage presence, her strong movements, her expressions changing with the steps and her power made her the best dancer. There was something about her dance that no one understood.

Yn was the makanae of the group and every member loved her. Stays also loved her and thought it was one of the best things jyp had done. Some toxic stays didn't want her to be a part of stray kids and forwarded hate towards her. She wasn't getting a good treatment from those toxic stays but she didn't care. The only thing she cared about was her career and the question that why did Bangchan choose her.

Yn pov

I woke up from my bed realising that today was the release of their album 5star's sclass.

You got fresh took a bath and went downstairs to other members. You were surprised to only see Bangchan , Han, Changbin aka the 3Racha.

Yn- "Guys when is the release."

Bangchan- "In an hour. I am soo excited."

Yn- "me too. Where are the other members."

Han- "I don't know. I guess they all are sleeping. They all are lazy though."

Suddenly Lee know comes and scoffs.

Lee know- "I am LaZy. Look at yourself you quokka. You cant even get up from bed easily. Huh. Lazy your ass."

Yn started to laugh but then you felt a hand wrap around you neck. You saw it was Hyunjin and knew he was upto something.

Yn- "what do you want now Hyunjin. Why being soo cheesy today??"

Hyunjin- "Ammmmm, can you plz buy me some snacks I fin-ish-ed mine. Hehehe. Lobe you yninne." Pouts

Felix- appears from god's know where "really hyunjin. Oh my gosh. That's why you were trying to steal mine. Ahh. Stop eating soo many snacks."

Yn- "Ya felix is right. You shouldn't eat so many snacks they are not good for you. And stop hugging me."  You remove his hands a softy with a cute smile.

Hyunjin- starts acting like a llama 🦙 "so rude, huh I will buy my own. I th-thought you were nice" starts fake crying

Yn- "stop. Okay I will buy you snacks."

After a long convo the song was finally released. You heard a lot of good things about it.

Time skips~ ( cause I am too lazy)

You went to the studio and recorded the fan chant and reaction video. During the fan chant Seungmin playfully throws bbobokari and Felix's reaction was epic. You laughed throughout the shoot. It was fun for you.

After the shoot

Yn-" ahh I soo tired." Lays on the couch

I.N-  "me too."

Felix lays over yn

Yn- "Lee Freaking Yongbok get off me RIGHT NOWWW."

Felix doesn't get off you.

Yn- " CANT YOU HEAR"

Bangchan comes into the room and felix automatically gets off you.

Yn- "thank you"  while breathing heavily