Yn's pov
It was morning already but surprisingly when I opened my eyes the sun was shining on my eyes, instead I was laying on someone's chest. I looked up and saw my sunshine sleeping peacefully. He reminds me of babies. He suddenly opned his eyes and our eyes met. They were sparkling. He kissed my lips sweetly "morning princess" he said "morning sunshine" I wished him and kissed him. "Let's get fresh" I said "together right" he smirked. Yahh Lee Felix youuu. I blushed. I started getting up but he held my wrist and pulled me. He held me tight mine face facing his. "Stay here, don't leave" he said "bu-" he kissed me. I couldn't hold back so I kissed  him back. The kiss deepend and bit my botten lip. I let out a moan "ahh~". He sucked the blood that bleed from my lip. He hands tightned on my waist. My hands travelled his neck. We pulled away. "I love you" he breathed out. "I love you too" I said and pecked his forehead. "Let's take a shower together, please, please pretty please" he said "ammm, maybe we can" I said and he smiled.
He picked me up and we went to the bathroom. We got into the shower and pulled the water. He kissed me and so did I. He deepened the kiss. We pulled away. "You are soo beautiful, I can never controll myself" he said with that deep voice of his. "You ain't innocent but that deep voice of your makes you a demon" I said. He laughed. He started kissing my neck. His hands were on my waist tightening it. He left my neck. I kissed him now. Our lips moving in sinc. My hands pulling his hair. The water wetting us both and this romantic scence was just amazing. Lights were off. It felt like a sexy scene straight from a movie. We again pulled away. "Wanna continue" Felix asked and I nodded.
Moans and shouts were present throughout the shower. I pretty sure other would have heard it.
Time skips~
We arrived at the dining. The breakfast was being set by Lee know. " Can I have a glass of water, Lee Minho" I said informally and smirked but that bitch didn't respond. Everyone looked at drama going on. I like teasing him. "here you go bitch" he said and handed a glass of water. "Says who" I replied "your coach who teaches you this game" he smirked and sat on the table. "Huh" I rolled eyes in defeat. " Haha, the drama is always amazing, Lee know yaa~, ynaaa~" Hyunjin teased us. I glared at him and I realised that Lee know was glaring at him too. He apologized too quick. Hah that's my effect. "Coward" Felix said. "You shouldn't say this to your lover" I teased. "I thought you were the one, but I guess Hyunjin loves me more, I love you too Hyunjin" felix said. UNO REVERSE AHHHHH~. I blinked in shocked and everyone else had to laugh. "Shut up assholes or I will shut you guys up" I said and everyone stopped and started eating. "I will see you later" I said to Felix. "Good luck bro" changbin said. He actually needs it. "So-sorry" felix whispered enough for me to hear. "It's okay, I was joking and I guess you were too. No need to be sorry sunshine" I said and pecked his forehead. He did the same and everyone looked at us weirdly. "Eww, I hate love birds" Seungmin said. " Atleast I got a girlfriend" that's savage felix. "Atleast I don't have to suffer" Seungmin can't you keep your mouth shut. "So that means you will never want a gf" I said and looked confused. "I di-" "I will let's your future gf know this" I laughed so did the others. "I accept my defeat" Seungmin raised his hands. You should be scared. I flipped my hair and laughed. Everyone laughed too and it was all chaotic.

A/N note
Hi guys, I will always update the story but it might take time. Haha. Bye

To be continued-