The next morning at

During breakfast

Everyone was eating when Han spoke "should we go on a vacation?" everyone looked at him and nodded "ok, but where" Seungmin asked "let's go to jeju island" you said. "We already been there, let's go to busan" bangchan suggested. "I have never been there" Felix said "me too" you said after him. "So busan it is, I am coming mom" jeongin said. Everyone laughed at his cuteness.

After few days you all went to busan and stayed at a cottage. You all decided to visit jeongin's home and meet his parents and siblings. His mother, an amazing meal for all of you with a side his younger brothers commentary. "In childhood he was soo clumsy" his mother said "he still is emma" you said in clearification. Jeongin looked mad when his mother said "yah yn you are really beautiful. It feels like god created you by his owns hands and took ours to complete. You look like a beautiful piece of art" "really. Noona you are really pretty" his younger brother said. "Not really, you are way more beautiful than me" everyone laughed and chit chatted. Suddenly his mother asked "do you like anyone?" This certain question made you have butterflies in your stomach. Everyone else now looked at Felix who was clueless and curious to know who she liked. To make it less awkward I.N said "emma let's not talk about it" and signaled his mother about Felix. You got a bit relieved and so got else. Later everyone bid goodbyes to his mother and went to their villa in Busan to stay there.

Bangchan held the camera and started to record. "Hello everyone, we just arrived to the villa and gonna enjoy". You guys checked out the villa. It had four floors. One where the karioke and games were. The rest were kitchen and rooms and washrooms. There was also a swimming pool outside. After an hour of rest everyone met the pool and dived into the water. To make it more fun everyone stood in descending order of age. I.N pushed you into the pool. He got pushed but Seungmin. Seungmin got pushed by Felix and so on. Bangchan was left so take over the staff pushed him into the pool.

Your pool outfit

Your pool outfit

Felix pool outfit

Felix pool outfit

"Btw Yn you look cute" Hyunjin said while patting your head clearly teasing Felix. "Cute? She looks beautiful" Felix said without any hesitation. Your eyes grew wider and you started to blush. "Really, thank you. But you both look hot in your outfits" you said with a smirk. Everyone was shocked by their evil maknae's words. You laughed sarcastically. "Yahh, ynaaaahh you are evil" Lee know said while hitting your head. "I thought you will be mine" Han said. You and Felix glared at him right into his eyes which made him take his words back. Suddenly Bangchan said "what are you saying. Stop it or else someone will be jealous. Hahahha." He looked at Felix. "Yahh let's play a game you shitty people" Seungmin said and brought a throw ball. "Let's play throw ball, the teams will divide in 5:4." " Let's play rock paper scissors in pair of three" Hyunjin suggested. So the teams were now Yn, Felix, Hyunjin,Lee know and han and the other was Bangchan, Changbin, Seungmin and I.N. "ahhhh I don't want to play with this old man." Seungmin said while holding his laugh. "Yahh, I will kill you one day." Bangchan said clearly annoyed by his age "and they said become a leader and oldest member and it will be fun" Chan stated and regretting his life decisions. "Okay let's play" you said and positioned. On your left was Hyunjin and right was Felix keeping you his side. You wanted to kiss him badly because how good he was looking even into the pool. You wanted to hug him, kiss him and tell him about everything but you kept quiet.
You guys started playing. You got the throw and throws it towards chan. (A/N- while writing chan why do I always get the word daddy in my auto correct box and even in the centre 😭💀) You guys kept playing. Suddenly Changbin throws the ball towards you and you didn't notice. You were about to get hit when Felix stood in front of you, his back facing the other. His face was just few inches away from yours. This made you feel goosebumps and your blood rushed towards your cheeks. You were heated by now. He protected you from the ball and went back to his position. "T-thank you" you stated. "Oooh ohhh" Hyunjin said teasing you both. "Do you want to die soo bad, if not then just shut up Hwang Hyunjin" you said clearly annoyed by his words. "Welcome" Felix said.
After a lot of playing and swimming everyone took and shower and nap and then came outside to eat dinner. Everyone got seated and for some point you got seated again between Hyunjin and Felix. Chan was grilling meat and chicken. Suddenly the fire rose strongly on the grilling meat. Without thinking Lee know pour water on it. After realising he blinked nervously.
"Yahhhhhh Lee Minho. What did you do" Bangchan said and everyone shouted at him. "S-sorry chan. I was scared. Hehe" everyone laughed at his cuteness. "It's okay but now you are grilling it and it is your punishment" Chan said. "Okay" Lee know said accepting his mistake. "Let's play some music too" you suggested. "Sounds fun" Felix said and played music. He played 'mixtape: time out'. Everyone started to sing. It's wasn't normal singing but it was the funny version. Everyone laughed. You looked above and saw the beautiful stars and started to admire them. "What are you looking at" Felix asked "the stars, aren't they beautiful" you said and kept looking at them. Instead of looking at the stars Felix kept looking at you you and admired you beauty. "Stop looking at me" you said which made him flinch a bit. "Ahh sorry" he said "you don't have to be, you didn't do anything wrong" you chuckled. He was amazed by you kindness and beauty. "So can I look at you" he asked "ofcourse you can but don't forget real life while looking at me" you joked. "I will not" he stated. Suddenly you both looked at each other right into the eyes you kept staring at each other for minutes. It felt like you both were seeing galaxies in both you eyes. You could be like this forever but someone has to interrupt this precious moment and ofc it had to be Hyunjin. Hyunjin scoffed to make you both come back to reality. You both wanted to kill him right now for ruining your moment but you couldn't.
Soon the dinner. You did rock paper scissors and there were four loosers. You, Felix, Chan and I.N. Chan and I.N decided to clean the table meanwhile you and Felix did the dishes. While doing the dishes you both kept checking each other. Both of you were just cursing because the lost and had to do the dishes. You both hated doing dishes but you didn't had any choice. The dishes were over in a few minutes. Apparently there were not that many. You all headed towards the game area and played games. Everyone ate icecream as a dessert and soon everyone went to bed. Chan decided to sleep alone. There were only 5rooms so everyone had to pair up. Hyunjin pared up with Changbin, Minho with ofc han, Seungmin with I.N which left you with Felix, again. For some reason you both thought it was your members plan but you both didn't say anything because you both loved the idea.
You all went to your rooms and ofc there were double beds instead of single ones. You didn't complain as it was normal for you. You once slept with I.N because you were scared and he was the only one up.
You both got fresh and went under the covers.
"Is it comfortable" Felix managed to speak to make it less awkward. "Yes, are you comfortable?" You asked and he nodded. You both got busy into you mobiles and soon both went to sleep. "If you need anything or if anything happen wake me" he said and patted you head. You nodded and soon fell asleep. Your face was in front of Felix. Felix was awake until you fell asleep. He admired your looks and beauty and caressed your hair and checks without waking you up. He wrapped his arms around you waist and soon fell asleep.
In the morning
You woke up as the sun shines bright. You opened you eyes and saw Felix sleeping like a baby. You admired his beauty. You saw his beautiful freckles and started to caress them. You tried to get up but felt an arm wrapped around your waist. The grip got tighter and he pulled you towards him. Now you were really close to Felix. Your lips were inches away from each other. Suddenly a pair of brown eyes looked into yours. You froze. You heartbeat went faster and faster. You had millions of butterflies. You were about to say something when he cut you off by a gentle and sweet kiss on your lips. A kiss which could make you melt easily for him. The kiss was soft and full of love. Without hesitation you gave in and kissed him back lovingly. The kiss went on for a minute. It was gentle, sweet, passionate and full of love. You signaled him that you were out of breath. He broke the kiss and you looked at each other. This time no one was ruining your moment and it felt good. He again pecked you on your lips and said "yn, I love you". He breathed out. "I love you too Felix but-" you were cut off buy another kiss by him. "No buts, you love me, I love you, we both love each other and it's final." He said "Felix it's too fast, I don't think I am ready. I need time" you said "it's okay, take your time. I will wait for you even for my entire life. I will accept your decision anyways. I love you and want you to be happy. But seriously I love you and will always.

A/N
hello, hehe long time no see. I was busy thinking how to write this chapter. Byee

To be continued-