Soon they woke. Felix pecked Yn's lips and hugged her. "I still love you" he said which made you blush. "Go shower" he said and went to take a shower.
You came back wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants and went to eat breakfast. You sat next to felix as it was the only spot left. You tried to avoid his contact.
"So, did you sleep well" chan asked.
"Hmm I did" you said "me too" Felix said after you assuring with a smile. His smile was like sunrise or sunset by the ocean. Beautiful. You chuckled at his cuteness and sat in between him and Han. "Wanna go to waterpark" Han said stuffing himself with food. "Ya sure" Chan said "what about others" "sure" everyone agreed. "So after breakfast get ready and we will go" Chan said

After some time

"I am ready" you said "me too" Lee know said while coming out of his room. "Let's wait for others" you said checking the time. "If they don't come in five minutes we are leaving" Lee know said being annoyed by the time taken by others. "Yahh, you can't leave me here. I am always with you" Han clinged out and started ruffling Lee knows hair. "Tsk" Lee know laughed. One by one everyone came. Everyone looked good but your eyes were only on Felix. He looked amazing even in his swimmers.

Yn's pov

Everyone came out one by one but Felix caught my attention as he was looking totally amazing in his swimmers. I had no words to describe his beauty. How can he be soo pretty. I am falling for him harder and harder. Ahh I hate it. While looking at him our eyes met and we started at each other for couple of minutes. I didn't knew what others were doing nor I want to know. I was just lost in his gaze. No was here to disturb our moment but this time I was the one. I broke the eye contact and looked nervous here and there. He chuckled and I don't why but my body started to heat up. Ahhhhh why am I like this. He would probably think I am crazy. Suddenly Hyunjin hold my hands and started walking. I was shocked at his behaviour. I could clearly see Felix glaring at his best friend but Hyunjin just decided to smirk on his decision. He started to run to the cars. We were obviously filming a video. So the cars were decided by 4:5 ratio. Hyunjin and I sat in the car where 5 members were gonna sit. I sat in front of the window. Hyunjin was about to sit next to me but he got pushed by Felix who was eager to sit next to me. I was nervous af and wanted to leave the car. Our driver was Lee know thank God. Now the last seat which was the passenger seat beside the driver seat was occupied by none other than Han Jisung being the only love of Lee know. Felix kept glaring at Hyunjin for holding my hands and I was enjoying the chaos. The ride to the water park was chaotic and amazing. We kept singing songs. I feel even stays would have gotten a clue that Felix loves me.

Soon we reach to the water park. We tried fun slides. I am scared of heights like Lee know but we both went together to a slide which was heigh enough to make us scream out lungs out. Never going on that one again. Surprisingly it was also an amusement park. It was amazing to go to waterpark in hot summer. Everyone was tired so we all decided to eat. Jeongin being clumsy as always as he dropped the water on the table. I feel the word stray kids is totally a correct explanation for us.
"Chan I think the word straykids really describes us" I laughed along with the other and Jeongin kept scratching his head and saying sorry. "True" Seungmin agreed. "but wait aren't you a puppy so how you be straykid" I smirked and to take his revenge he fed me spicy kimchi which made my mouth burn. I felt like I was having fire blast in my mouth. At last we are icecream. We did rock paper scissors and the loser had to pay for the food. The first looser was chan and he payed for the food. The second looser had to pay for icecream for all the staff and Changbin was the one who did it. Being all tired we went back to the hotel and got fresh and took a nap for the night.

A/N note
Hi. Hehe 😭😅. Sorry for late update. Also sorry for a short story. I may upload another part soon. Idk 😶. It's just I plan the next part in the interval. Hehe

Bye

To be continued~