Next day

Your alarm clock rings signalling you to wake up. Unlike others you got a power to wake up just by one sound out alarm. You are a true genius. "Good morning" you say to yourself and get up and get yourself fresh.

After this you go to the kitchen and surprisingly you only see the two oldest.
"Where are the others" you kept looking around but it couldn't help " they are still sleeping. Sleepy heads,huh." Lee know said. "So what's for breakfast" you asked Bangchan who seemed to be cooking. "Pancakes" Bangchan said while bringing you a plate of pancakes. "Thank you" you said while eating those delicious pancakes which according to Lee know were okay as Bangchan had given him a burned one.

"Yah Bangchan why did you give me a burned pancake. Old man can't do his job." Gets angry with chan but chan handles the situation by giving him another one.

"Why are you nagging in the morning" Felix said while patting your head.
"This old man gave me a burned pancake. What was I supposed to do" Lee knows says in his defence. "Ohhok" Felix says and starts eating his meal.
Soon other come and eat their breakfast while chit chatting.

Time skips~ (a/n- I am lazy af)

you guys have already planned to film for SKZ-code chuseok special video.
The video went all smooth and funny. You were playing the role of hyunjin's sister. Lee know kept suspecting his husband aka Seungmin and Hyunjin also suspect his husband aka han. The video was funny and you were the only one who didn't speak one word of English in the non English speaking game even though you were a English speaker. You are a genius after all.

After the shoot everyone went to the dorm.
You guys ate dinner while chatting about today's shoot and other stuff. Changbin kept flirting with you for some reason and Felix just gave weird looks. You were laughing when changbin said "yn focus, focus on me" everyone laughed and felix was kinda feeling jealous. "How can I focus on you when I want to focus on somebody else" smirks and indirectly indicates Felix. Felix was confused like hell and didn't care at all at this point.
After the dinner you guys decided to play truth and dare.

The bottle spins and it lands on chan and minho. "Minho truth or dare" chan asked "truth" minho said "so minho do you love han or not" chan asked sarcastically "I love han" minho says and smirks. Han was just blushing at this point. The bottle again spins and this time it lands on changbin and you. "So yn do you like anyone from our group" you were too shocked but still said "yes I like someone from our group from a very long time" smiles. Felix was now confused and started questioning his life. After a lot of spins it landed on Seungmin and Felix. "Felix kiss yn's hands right now" Felix blinks his eyes many times and regrets the decision of taking dare. He was happy inside but also nervous whether she will be happy or not. "Are you fine with yn" felix asked and you nod in confirmation. Felix kisses you hand while looking in your eyes. His eyes were shining and you felt millions of butterflies in your stomach by his touch. His lips were soft and warm which touched you cold hands making you more blush. You were looking at him and blushing. Felix felt nervous but also good. He liked kissing your hand. He wanted to do it more but couldn't. This cute moment was ruined by minho's cought. "Ahm ahm let's go ahead". You both started panicking and looked here and there. " Yah yah" you said.
The game continued and soon everyone went to their rooms.

This might be one of the memorable days of both of you and Felix. While you were blushing and loving this feeling Felix was nervous and wanted to do it more. Seungmin's dare made you feel good and you internally thanked him. You kept thinking about the kiss and soon you fell asleep.

A/n
Sorry for short chapter but I am gonna post another one soon. Bye