2. feelings✨

MUBASHIRA
it's already one week to our marriage, and zaid is constantly ignoring me as if i don't exist in this house. He neither receives my call nor even reply my messages. I'm tired with this behaviour. If I'm giving a chance to this marriage then why isn't he ? Oh i forgot he's already in love.

From the past few days I'm getting so many nightmares and anxiety attack, i try my best to stay calm but i fail doing that. I have taken my medicines but it's not working either.

It's 11pm right now and I'm walking in the garden to get some fresh air. How i wish I could share all my sorrows with someone but sadly I've no one. Not even my own husband.

I saw him walking inside the house talking in his phone, and then walked to him trying to initiate a conversation but his next words made me stopped on my track.

Ayra, don't worry I've been planning to divorce mubashira and I'll talk regarding this to baba
*I noticed his smile and it clenched my heart*

_________&________&________&_________

It's morning and i woke up with a headache. To my surprise zaid was in the room sleeping at the couch.

He saw me waking up and came near me .

Mubashira, you've been taking some medicines without letting me know?
*So finally he cared enough to ask about my health*

that's none of your business
*I said ignoring his presence*

You're my wife, i have the right to know.

So finally you realised I'm your wife
*I folded my hands and looked at him*

That's not the matter
*He said in a irritated voice*

What shall i do for you zaid ? The day i married you my life turned upside down, i feel like I'm a piece of toy in your house. You never looked at me. Atleast make me feel, seen and heard. I have literally no one to share my feelings and I'm just expecting a little effort from your side don't i deserve that?
*I spoke whatever came to my mouth*

I'm sorry

Your sorry won't solve anything
*She said after a long pause*

She left the room shutting the door closed with a loud thud.

Zaid Pov-

Yesterday i noticed pills on the bed and that's taken for panick attack and i knew it's none other than mubashira.
I felt so guilty after what she said, I've been a asshole all the time without thinking about her , she's my wife and my responsibility.

She is being punished for someone else's mistake, i know it's our parents fault not mubashira's.

Before another scandal happens I've to correct my mistake. I messed my hair and opened my shirt and threw everything in the corner.

_________________💓_________________

Mubashira pov -

I entered inside the bungalow and parked the car in the parking. All the way , i was thinking about many things which included my professional stuffs. I just can't sit at home and cry all day long.

I took my bag and some other things which i bought while coming back from the departmental stores.
I opened the door and the lights were switched off. Normally zaid leaves the room turning on the light but today it's whole dark. I switched on the light only to get shocked the next second.

Everything was lying in the floor broken. Seems like a typhoon just arrived and destroyed everything and left. The broken vase, photo frame, shoe racks and many other things. What made me more worried was the red mark on the wall i noticed keenly and suddenly realised it's blood mark. I panicked and went out to seek for someone.

Excuse me
*I asked a maid*

Who messed everything in my bedroom?
*I asked calmly*

It's Zaid sir
*The maid replied and left, leaving me dumbfounded*

I went inside and asked some maid's to clean the destruction.

I called zaid but his phone was switched off i was already pissed off but his actions are adding more fuel on the fire .

In the midnight i was watching some series in the T.V and the door unlocked and it was none other than my husband.

Ye Kya waqt hai ghar aane ka ?
*I stood up *

And tumne room ki kya halat bana Rakhi thi ?
*I raised my eyebrows*

Mubashira, I'm really sorry
*His sudden apologise shocked me*

I'm asking you something Zaid and What is this situation you have created?
*I looked at his bruised hand which was dried with blood*

Idhar baitho chup chap
*I quickly went in search of first aid kit and wasting no seconds i brought it *

I applied some ointment and securely bandaid his hands.

He looked at me.

Is he perhaps drunk?
*I thought*

___________________________________

Later that same night -

Zaid pov:

I walked inside the room tired and pissed off because of ayra's constant demands.

She's never satisfied with anything i give her. I've had enough of her behaviour.

Zaid
*Baba called me from behind*

Ji
*I replied giving not much attention*

Ye kya waqt hai ghar aane ka ? Bhulo maat you're already married

I know baba and I'm not a kid that you've to remind me everytime that I'm married
*I said being irritated*

Tum bhul rahe ho isliye yaad dila raha hu, tumhari biwi ki tabiyat kharab hai aur tum wo do take ki ladki ke saath ghum rahe ho.

Baba please, I'm in no mood to listen you
*I said walking back to my room*

Zaid , you're joining back office from tomorrow and one more thing don't you dare step out of office during working hours.

I walked into the room to see mubashira sleeping peacefully on my bed .

Indeed, she's very beautiful.

Her brown eyes holds so much pain and grief but still she manages to stay strong.

I felt guilty for behaving like this but the sudden thought of ayra came over my mind.

I've always admired mubashira since childhood because we've been close family friends but after i went to business college and i met ayra,
I fell in love with her.

But I can't keep mubashira in the dark forever.

I'm confused about my feelings and why am i concerned about mubashira?

Third person pov :

His heart was ready to love and accept mubashira but He was infatuated towards ayra which was holding him back to start this new relationship. To give this a chance.

____________________________________
I hope today's chapter was worth reading. Please show some love and vote this chapter.

Xx❤️xX