9. ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓃ℴ𝓉 ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓎

Zaid's POV-

I was driving to the location that was little outskirt to the city. Though i was restless for the first date with mubashira, i hope it's going to be a remarkable moment for us today. Mubashira always showed her love for nature and Keeping that in mind I have organized a date amidst nature and greenery. I dialed mubashira's number but it didn't rang . I was worried what happened to mubashira all of a sudden. I took a U-turn and made my way to Mubashira's house. I sensed something was wrong. I reached and rang the bell, the maid opened the door and i asked her about mubashira's whereabouts but her answer made me more worried knowing that she left house 2 hour's ago already.

Mubashira's POV-

I got into my senses but i felt something suffocating me. I was seated in a chair and the location was far from the city. It was an under constructed building and i was tied with ropes all over my body and my lips were sealed causing me to have difficulty in breathing. I could see few man's far discussing something with a woman, my vision was blurry so i couldn't recognise her face but i had seen her somewhere. Her appearance and demeanor was recognisable. Her back was facing me.  But the second i saw mohib standing beside her, i started shivering, his warnings and messages everything flashed Infront of my eyes. I wish Zaid come as soon as possible, does he even know that I'm kidnapped? My chain of thoughts were disturbed when someone pulled my hair, i couldn't scream but tears started forming in my eyes. It was mohib along with ayra. What is she doing here ? Have they both planned to do this?

So, finally you're in my catch
*He smiled with an evil smirk*

He touched my shoulder in such a way that it made me feel disgusted.

Do you want your husband safe ?
*This time it was ayra *

I nodded

Then, you've to do what we ask you to ,got it ?
*Mohib said*

Though i was in danger, i didn't want zaid to be in my place even it costs my life i would do it anyways.

They told me their plan, I agreed with a stone in my heart.

I could hear the phone ringing as i dialed zaid's number on my phone.  I was pointed a gun on my head.

Zaid picked up:

Zaid - Hello, mubashira
Are you okay?

Mubashira- i have something important to say.

Zaid - Yes, just tell me you're fine

Mubashira - I'm fine but this isn't the time to discuss about my well being. I want divorce

Zaid- what nonsense? Mubashira i know you're forced by someone to say this

Mubashira-  Zaid I'm serious, i want to get separated

Zaid - Mubashira stop with your acting

Mubashira-  I'll send you the divorce papers today and sign it by today

Zaid - Are you out of your mind?

Mubashira- Zaid just sign the divorce paper or else I'll file a case

Zaid- I won't divorce you

Mubashira- you've to otherwise you don't know what the consequences would be

Saying that the call was ended.

Author's pov

After hanging the call , zaid sat on the couch with his hand over his head, her word's stabbed in his heart like a knife but he knew there's someone behind this and called the police to track mubashira's location and asked his investigation team to keep an eye on mubashira.     everyone were gathered in the living room including zaid's father, mubashira's father, rayan and kashmala.

I'm sure someone is behind this
*Asif said*

Dad, let's ask the driver
with whom Mubashir had gone.
*Kashmala said*

The driver comes with his head hung low looking at the floor.

Jamshed, how can you be so careless?
*Mr. Jaffar questioned*

Sir actually that man tried to threatened me with a gun and I was helpless to do anything but yes, i did noticed that their sole focus was on mubashira mam as if they were asked by someone to do this.

Zaid was stunned listening everything, he thought it could be someone personal rival who's trying to harm mubashira but why?

Dad, I'm going to search for mubashira. We can't just rely on those officer's.

Zaid , where would you go ?

Dad i can't just sit here and watch mubashira crying for help there

*Saying that zaid left*

Zaid was driving his car Wandering around the city but couldn't reach to mubashira. He was disappointed for everything that's happening to mubashira because of him. Zaid parked in the side of road and cried his heart out, he punched the steering wheel causing his knuckles to be bruised. He remembered the word of that old man once he met on the beach.

Mohabbat mein harna b jitney ke barabar hota hai even if you've to sacrifice something for your loved ones that's worth it. My dear.

He also got reminded of ayra's message. His doubt turned out be the truth. Ayra is behind all this.

He dialed ayra's number and she picked up.

Ayra, I'm ready to surrender. Please don't harm mubashira at any cost.

So finally Mr.zaid Shahwani gave up. I'm impressed

Ayra, just tell me what I've to do ?

You've to marry me and also deposit 5 crores on my bank account. Are you ready for this?

Yes I'm ready now tell me. Where shall we meet?

I'm sending you the location. How nice would it be if we both get married in front of your first wife?

Zaid didn't said anything and hang up.

____________________________________

Do you think zaid would actually marry ayra?

Would Zaid and Mubashira have a happy ending?

Thank you for reading ❤️