7.𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛♥︎

It's been a week already and mubashira and zaid had a slight improvement in their relationship.

Zaid would find an excuse to go to Mubashira's house by saying that he miss kashmala but deep down mubashira knew that he's coming to meet her and she also enjoys to have a glimpse of him. They're acting as the teen-agers lovey Dovey couple who are finding a lame excuse to meet each other now and then.

Zaid had a break-up with ayra few days back and he had no regrets about it. Whereas on the other side mubashira is thinking of a way to return back to her house. Back to Zaid and start their relationship with positivity and holding no grudges.

It took Time but they knew the value they hold in each other's life. And they did realised that they shouldn't take each other for granted. Mubashira and Zaid were a perfect Match for each other but it just took a time for them to realise.

Zaid was seated in the dining table with his father beside him, they were discussing about some business stuffs when he asked about visiting a wedding in which they were invited certainly Zaid refused but after alot of insist from his father he agreed.

At the wedding-

Zaid arrived the venue as usual with a bored face, he was talking with some business partners and from a few people he got to know that jaffar family is also coming. He was damn excited knowing that Mubashira would be there too. He was searching for mubashira but little did he knows that his girl is already peeking out through the window and was giggling seeing his restless face.

Suddenly the light dimmed , it was the time for the bride to made her appearance. A white beam of light could be seen in the stairs. The bride stepped but zaid's focus was solely on her beautiful face and that's none other than Mubashira. Even he was the guest but deep down he had the urge to get married again. His women was looking drop dead gorgeous in that red shimmer dress and green emerald necklace. She probably Stole the spotlight but nevermind Zaid was awestruck seeing mubashira. He was head over heels for her but his silly mind wasn't ready to accept.

Mubashira was standing beside the bride laughing and smiling. She noticed how Zaid reacted seeing her and her cheeks flushed. Some friends even started to tease her. She was ogling zaid he was looking dashing in that blue suit.

Soon the wedding rituals started, the maulvi came and all the functions took place. Zaid was finding a moment to talk to his beloved wife but guess what everyone were on a mission to not let this poor guy talk to his wife. Zaid secretly took some pictures of mubashira.

It was time for the photo session when both Jaffar and Shahwani family were called to the stage for a photo. The bride and groom were close friend of Zaid and Mj , so they asked them to stand together. The pictures were clicked and everyone were ready to step down the stage but Zaid and Mubashira were called for a couple picture. Mubashira denied but soon after her friends and zaid's demand she agreed to click pictures.

The photographer took some clicks with bride and groom and later they clicked some solo pictures means only "Zaid and Mubashira* everyone were complimenting seeing them together, it's like they were stealing the charm of the wedding by their presence.

Mubashira once again went with her friends and Zaid as usual busy with his own thoughts. He bumped into someone and looked down to see a boy who was eating ice cream ruined his pants and the boy said 'sorry' but Zaid ruffled his hair's and said 'it's okay go enjoy.'

He reluctantly rushed to the man's restroom and cleaned up. On the other hand. Mubashira was looking for Zaid to have a conversation but she got to know that he's at the man's washroom. She was patiently waiting for Zaid until he opened the door and they both bumped into each other but luckily Zaid held her waist and secured her from falling. They were staring each other eyes lips few inch apart but their special moment was ruined by kashmala and rayan.

Bhai bhabhi, we didn't saw anything. I swear
*She pretended to close her eyes and dragged rayan with him*

They were giggling seeing the couples drained face

Back to Zaid and Mubashira-

I'm sorry actually i had to say something important.

* Mubashira said standing straight*

Yes??

*He was impatient to hear what she wants to say*

I want to go back with you, to our home
*She finally accepted the marriage and Zaid was on cloud nine after hearing her reply*

Mubashira's outfit

Zaid's outfit

              ***""""""""''''''''''''''***

Let's see how the situation turns out ?

Are you guys happy that Zaid and mubashira will end up together?

Thank you for reading ❤️

And sorry for the delay, your author is back. I'll try to post chapter's on a regular basis.

Xxx ❤️