𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Every beginning has a beautiful ending...🌷

After 2 years-

Zaid was sitting on the bed with a book on his hands while sipping coffee made by mubashira. While drinking the hot beverage, he was remembering how fast the time passed, everything seems to be perfect in their relationship. He wasn't regretting marrying mubashira anymore, they were destined to be together. Both of them always supported each other and always stood for each other in hard times.

After a while the door of his door opened slightly but before he could say anything his small little girl came running towards him. Yes they've a daughter together.

Dada
*That little girl whispered with a baby voice*

Zaid opened his arms wide and eizal rushed towards him.

Kya hua Meri princess ko ?
*Zaid asked caressingly*

Eizal looked up to see his father's eye's.

Mama is asking me to drink milk but i want chocolate and she ain't Giving me
*She huffee and complaint*

Zaid giggled at her daughter's silly word's and pinched her cheeks.

Mama is absolutely correct, chocolates aren't good for your health and milk Will make you more stronger.
*Zaid asked*

But...
*She showed her puppy eyes*

Next moment the door opened with a furious mubashira standing on the door holding a glass of milk.

Eizal , come here or else no chocolates for a month
*Mubashira stepped inside keeping the milk glass on the table and standing Infront of the bed*

Mama I'll not drink milk
*She said hiding in zaid's arms*

Zaid I'm done running behind her
*Mubashira replied with a tired look*

Eizal my princess come here
*He asked eizal to sit on his lap to trick her to drink the milk*

Drink the milk and we'll go to buy toys for you
*Zaid said fooling her innocent daughter*

"Eizal's eye twinkled with excitement and she drank the milk in seconds*

Mubashira was watching the father daughter duo with a smile kept on her face.

Mubashira, get ready aaj hum dono dinner pe chal rahe Hai
*Zaid said standing up holding his daughter securely*

All of a sudden
*Mubashira was surprised*

Han, tum jald se tayar ho jao
*Saying that he left the room*

Later that same day:

It was night already and mubashira was getting ready, she did a nude make-up look pairing with a diamond earring set. She was excited for this mini date. It's already been a long time since they spent their time together.

Zaid was waiting outside.

Kitni deir mubashira?
*Zaid shouted from the living room*

Baas thodi der ruko
*Mubashira replied*

Mubashira stepped out, zaid was amazed seeing how beautiful mubashira looked. Though it's been years since they married but they both are head over heels for each other.

Kya hua , achi nahi lag rahi?
*She said checking herself*

Zaid didn't uttered a word and kept looking at how elegant she looked.

Zaid you're scaring me
*Mubashira was impatient to hear a word from Zaid but seeing him didn't speak anything it annoyed her*

He came forward close to mubashira and leans forward to kiss her on lips, it was a very sensual kiss lasted for a several seconds.

A blush kept over her cheeks adding more charm to her beauty.

Zaid kissed her hands and knuckles.

I love you so much.
*They've confessed their love several times but whenever they do it gives a new feeling each time*

I'm the luckiest man alive to have you, to cherish you. Thank you mubashira for giving me a chance to prove myself, to begin our journey once again.

I love you more zaid , more than you can imagine.
*Mubashira kissed his cheeks*

Mumma! Baba!
*Eizal came running holding a toy*

Zaid and Mubashira both looked at their daughter and smiled.

Zaid picked her up and kissed her plumpy pink cheeks.

What happened, my princess?

Aap dono Mujhe Akela chod ke kaha ja rahe Hai?
*Eizal replied with a sad pout*

Mubashira smiled at her daughter's cuteness and pinched her cheeks.

Baby, mumma and dada are going for a special day out.
*Mubashira said*

Shall i come?
*Eizal said*

Ofcourse My Princess
*Zaid said*

____________________________________

Here's the epilogue 🌷

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Thank you everyone for showing so much love ❤️

Thanks to @sparklelight1245 who has helped me alot writing this beautiful story.💓

I hope i matched your expectations.

With love.
Your author✨