10. 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷...

Zaid's pov

After zaid agreed with ayra's condition, he drove to the location and he had a plan to rescue mubashira. So, he asked his investigation team to reach as soon as possible along with the cops to arrest mohib. He never realised that ayra was using him and loved him for his wealth and status. Zaid reached the location it was a under constructed building. The sun was about to set. He stepped out of his car with a racing heart but he was determined to save mubashira from this. He went to the 5th floor where a few bulbs were glowing and few man's were roaming around with a masks.

To tum aagaye ?
*Zaid turned back to face ayra standing behind him with a folded hands*

Where's mubashira?
*Zaid asked being impatient*

Calm down, first let's talk about our deal
*Ayra came closer to Zaid moving her fingers on his face*

He felt disgusted by her touch and stepped back.

Ayra but I've a condition too
*Zaid replied*

What condition?
*This time she sounded a bit irritated*

I want to meet mubashira First and then we'll get married
*Zaid could see how her face went pale but he ignored it, he was adamant to his decision*

Okay
*She said*

Mohib came from behind with a evil smile on his face. Anger rushed through zaid's body but he decided to play it cool and stayed calm.

Zaid, it's good to see you here.
*Mohib forwarded his hand for a handshake but Zaid didn't accepted*

I want to meet mubashira
*Zaid's tone was demanding*

You can go inside that room
*Mohib pointed towards a dimmed lighted room*

But don't act too smart zaid
*Zaid ignored his words and stepped inside, his heart was pounding with fear and anxiety*

Mubashira was tied in a chair and her mouth was covered with a tape, her eyes closed and she looked tired.
Zaid rushed to hug mubashira, his eyes couldn't digest the situation Infront of him, Zaid hugged mubashira and she regained her senses. Her eyes were swollen, her bruised hands and torn dress broke his heart... his eyes were fogged with tears.

He pecked mubashira's forehead and warm tears streamed down her eyes. He carefully removed the tape.

He engulfed her into a bone crashing hug and kissed her forehead multiple times feeling relieved that she's atleast safe and sound.

I'm really sorry mubashira
*Zaid was even ashamed to look straight into her eyes*

Zaid, look at me. You're at no fault, don't blame yourself.
*Mubashira replied with a fragile voice*
Mubashira's pov

Mohib pulled zaid by his collar and pushed him in the corner,his head hit the wall.

Mubashira noticed and screamed his name 'zaid' but mohib hitted him with a rod but thankfully he looked back immediately and punched him on his face causing him to Trumble and fall.

I could notice dried blood on his lips.
I struggled opening the rope but somehow I did.

The police came and i could see ayra's face, she stiffened where she was standing and mohib pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me.

Do you want mubashira to be safe or not?
*He asked with a evil smile displaying on his face*

Kill me mohib but not mubashira. Don't you dare touch her.
*He said with a dominant voice*

He pounced in mohib's stomach causing him to fall in the meantime the police rushed and arrested Mohib and ayra.
My eyes swelled up with tears seeing him.

The police handcuffed mohib's hand and took him and ayra was also taken away by a woman police.

Zaid rushed where I was standing and engulfed me in a tight hug as if I'll disappear anytime soon.

Mubashira, tum theek to ho na ?
*He looked at me with a concerned look*

I'm all good Zaid, tumhe kahi chot to nahi aayi ?
*I said checking his hands*

As long as you're with me nothing will happen, my love
*I smiled*

We're meant to be together Zaid. No one can take us apart.
* we looked straight into each other's eyes*

Soon our parents hugged us......

Zaid and Mubashira live happily ever after...❤️

There's a beautiful saying "when you truly love someone no one can bring you apart not even god"....

There might be some challenges in mubashira's and zaid's life but at the end they deserved each other...

Indeed karma is a boomerang. Whatever goes, comes back in a unexpected way.

Mohib and ayra both were wrong and at the end they have to suffer for their act.

Ending this chapter on a beautiful note...

I'll miss writing this and i hope you all will miss reading this. Thank you for being patient with me.

I'll post a epilogue next week 🌸

Thanks for reading ❤️

Your author✨