S2 Ep8: Back In The Game! (Lemon), The New Rook

Location: Unknown

It was night, and three people were near where Issei, Kiba and the others were, one of which was Azazel

Azazel: "Oh hey you two. Have you guys come here to keep sad little old me company?"

???: "That's funny, I never realized you got lonely."

Azazel: "It's nice to see you again Carmelia, how have things been for you?"

Carmelia: "Not easy since my decent from the heavens, so why exactly did you want to see us?"

Azazel: "You heard of Yorimitsu Kraken? He's about to reawaken and let's just say...he might need you in his peerage."

???: "A Goddess in a Devil's peerage? That's new."

Carmelia: "Not as new as the local Yakuza being even more annoying than normal, they've been working with the Fallen Angels."

Azazel: "Exactly! Also, ask for a clear Rook piece, it won't turn you."

???: "The Clear piece will keep you as you are, if you're accepted back into the heavens, you'll want to be normal."

Carmelia: "I understand, I shall see you two soon." she then flies off

???: "You really think giving her into a Devil's peerage is a good idea?"

Azazel: "No, but if we need more firepower against the Khaos Brigade, she'll do just fine....until then, Vali" he then leaves him

Location: Rias' Old Room At The ORC

Ravel was still there keeping an eye on Y/N as Akeno walked in.

Akeno: "How's he doing?"

Ravel: "He hasn't moved or done anything since I got here...Same as what Asia reported..."

Akeno: "Ravel, are you okay?"

Ravel: "No...I don't know how to say it but...I want Y/N back! I...I love him..."

Akeno: She gasped at this, turns out she and Rias weren't the only ones who had the hots for him "Ravel...I...I love him too..."

???: "Then you'll be glad to hear that he's coming back!" a voice said, Akeno and Ravel turned around and saw it was one of Ajuka's assistants.

Akeno: "What?"

Assistant: She pulled out what looked like a Booster Energy "This should be able to revitalise his strength and power."

Ravel: "That's not a prototype this time, right?"

Assistant: "No, this is the new MKII of the Booster Energy, it took a few tests to make it and fuse it with his medicine."

Akeno: "Rias will be back soon, let's give it to Y/N."

Assistant: "Very well."

Meanwhile in Y/N's subconsciousness

Y/N had been training with Stormbreaker to try and master the power of the Storm Dragon for when he finds the 3rd piece of the crystal, he seemed to be doing it nonstop

Stormbreaker: "That's enough!"

Y/N: He stopped and his power calmed down "Phew, who knew this is what Issei goes through with his dragon.."

Stormbreaker: "Ah yes, the Red Dragon Emperor, he's your brother, correct?"

Y/N: "Yeah...and a big perv.."