S2 Ep10: Meeting The Fallen Angel Leader, Kokabiel!

(My sincere apologies for not doing anything, I had personal business to focus on, now that I'm back, let's do this shit! Also I've been reading the comments, Kuroka can be in the harem)

Y/N: He was with Kenshi in an alleyway. "You sure? There are benifits."

Kenshi: "I really appreciate the offer, but I can't if the Yakuza find out who you are, they'll target your loved ones, I can't risk putting them in danger."

Y/N: "...I understand, but if you ever do need the assistance..." He hands him a flyer. "Use this to summon me."

Kenshi: He sighs as he REALLY doesn't want to put him in their harm, but he knew he was VERY powerful, so he took it. "I'll consider it. Until we meet again, Yorimitsu." He then leaves.

Y/N: "Until we meet again indeed...Taira."

-Timeskip Brought To You By ME BEING BACK!-

Inside the ORC, Rias, Y/N and Rias' Peerages were all gathered up.

Asia: "Are you sure?"

Uzi: "So, Kiba contacted you?"

Akeno: "Nope, not even once.."

Rias: "Good news is the two he's with are pretty skilled. I figure they can at least take on a stray priest if they run into one."

Issei: "Hey, sorry if I made things worse-"

Y/N: "You didn't, but we couldn't sit around waiting for him to contact us. We had to act."

Rias: "Indeed, that's why those of us who have, one sent out our familiars  to search around town for us." She turned to Y/N. "Any progress on Takahashi?"

Y/N: "He's considered the assistance against the Yakuza but not joining the Peerage, he said it's a personal matter."

Carmine: "Understandable.."

-Not Even 8 Minutes Later-

On a path in the hills, Rias' bat familiar spots a wounded Irina laying unconscious on the ground. In a split second, Rias' and the other appear and see her.

Y/N, Uzi, Asia and Issei: "IRINA!" They Rush Over To Her.

Asia: She immediately tried using twilight healing on her. "Can you hear me?" Irina slowly opens her eyes.

Issei: "What happened to you? Are you okay? Where are Kiba and Xenovia?"

Irina: "I'm not sure, hopefully they got away..."

Y/N: "Got away? From what or who?"

Irina: "I let them down, I was too slow...." She tries to get up but fails.

Uzi: "Don't push yourself too far, sister."

Irina: "I tried to get away, but he was....too strong."

Kai: He then runs over. "What do you mean 'He'? Who was too strong?!"

Irina: "Please...be careful..." With those final words, she passed out from exhaustion, Kai was feeling a bit uneasy and Uzi could tell why, she knew him well. Y/N grips his fist in anger, despite him not being one for having a bloodlust, he swears to himself to kill who ever did this...but he didn't know why that was his first though? Then Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji show up and go by Irina's side.

Rias: "Thanks for coming, guys!"

Sona: "Of course, I came right after I got your message."

Y/N: He glares at you. 'And don't take that out of context!'