t.r ✮ suck

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you and tom were always arguing and bickering with each other, ever since you both got to hogwarts. there was a foul amount of tension between you two every time you spoke but neither of you acknowledged it.

you and tom had a massive argument in potions class in front of everyone ending with you throwing ingredients at him.

snape gave both of you detention together, sorting ingredients for potions. he eventually leaves and says he will be back after the hour is done to dismiss you.

the silence is extremely loud in the room as you are both sorting ingredients on the shelves, the only sound in the room is the movement of jars.

"you realize this is all your fault. you have such a fucking mouth on you, you know that? merlin why don't you ever shut up." tom says breaking the silence finally, clearly annoyed he has to spend detention with you.

"you know if it bothers you that much there's an easy way to shut me up you git" you reply quickly while turning to face him with your arms thrown up dramatically.

he rolls his tongue in his cheek and slowly walks over to you, towering over you and staring into your eyes with his cold grey ones, his chiseled features more prominent than ever.

"yeah? you want me to shut you up you little slut?" he asks, backing you into a desk as you nod your head and bite your lip lightly. your legs already shaking at his degrading words.

he swiftly picks you up to place you on the desk wrapping your legs around his waist, he drags his index & middle finger down your lip & whispers "suck."

you part your lips for him, allowing him to shove his fingers into your mouth as you suck on them while maintaining eye contact the entire time. the eye contact making you squeeze your legs together around him.

he drags his fingers down to your neck and wraps his hand around tightly, "for the next hour you're gonna be my personal whore, understand?"

you whimper at his words and nod your head, the feeling between your thighs getting hotter and hotter.

"use your words slut." he orders, tightening his grip around your neck forcing you to reply, "yes sir."

"good girl. on your knees. now.", before you even get a chance to move, he shoves you onto your knees, removing his hand from your throat to smoothly slip his belt off in the process, pulling his pants down as you watch his dick pop out and hit his stomach.

your jaw drops slightly as you see how big and hard he is for you. you start to feel the wetness soak through your thong under your skirt at the sight of him.

"suck it like the little slut you are. i wanna hear all your little noises gagging and choking on my dick, then you're gonna fucking take it all inside you." he spits out at you, gathering your hair in a ponytail behind your head.

you look up at him with wide eyes while you lean in and slowly kiss his tip, wrapping one hand around him, pumping him at a torturing slow pace.

he closes his eyes and rolls his head back letting out a grunt at the feeling of your soft and plump lips kissing his sensitive tip.

you begin to swirl your tongue around the tip, swirling it all the way down, taking all of him in your mouth while your tongue dances around him making him groan even louder.

"good fucking girl on her knees for me" he lets out, making you moan around his dick as you start to suck him properly, moving up and down at a faster pace, hollowing your cheeks around him.

he brings both of his hands to grab the sides of your head, getting a firm grip on both sides, he starts to fuck your face harder, keeping your head in place while he takes over and pounds into your mouth making you gag and choke just like he wanted.

he groans with each thrust, losing himself in the feeling of your mouth tightly wrapped around his dick, your watery eyes still staring wide up at him while he fucks your face.

"fucking bend over" he mutters, pulling you up by your hair and turning you around harshly, bending you over the desk and lifting your skirt up, pulling your soaked thong to the side with ease.

he practically drools at how perfect your pussy looks, dripping just for him, begging for him to plunge into you.

"so fucking wet for me aren't you" he says, running his tip up and down your folds, making your legs shake once more, hardly being able to stand up just at the thought of being fucked by him.

he slowly enters you, stretching you out with each inch pushed inside you as you let out a loud whimper, your knees giving out on you while tom catches you and holds you up with one arm around your stomach and one holding your hair back.

"i've got you darling. gonna fuckin cum inside your pretty pussy okay?" he whispers into your ear, kissing your neck softly as he starts to move inside you.

he thrusts into you, sloppily and roughly, the sounds of your wet pussy wrapped around his dick making both of you whimper and moan each others names.

"fuck tom, faster" you manage to spit out, making tom lose the last inch of control he had left.

he starts to pound into you faster, making sure you feel him all the way in your stomach, trailing his hand on your stomach to your clit, rubbing hard and fast figure circles on it while still holding you up and fucking you hard.

"cum on my fucking dick, cmon show me how much of a slut you are" he says, pushing you to your orgasm, your legs starting to shake as you feel yourself come undone all over him, while you feel his warm cum fill you up at the same time as you both groan and whimper together.

he pulls out once he's done and spins you around, holding you by your back and smiling at you ever so slightly.

"detention again next week. do whatever it takes. got it?" he says, pressing his lips to yours and pulling away to both of you smiling at eachother.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

i literally want him to slut me out.

comment ur thoughts babies & don't forget to vote :))