m.r ✮ wipe that smirk off your face

(friends w/ benefits, nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

the slytherin quidditch team had just won a massive match against gryffindor and to celebrate they were throwing a party in the common room and had asked everyone to wear green.

you knew mattheo was going to be there as he was a huge part in the team winning, so you picked out a super short dark green dress that hugged you perfectly in all the right places.

you put the finishing touches on your makeup and slid on your uncomfortable but hot strappy black heels which you knew completed the look but would come off the minute you started dancing.

mattheo couldn't take his eyes off of you the entire night, watching your every move in your tight little dress that he couldn't wait to tear off of you later.

you could feel his eyes burning into the back of you whenever you turned around. you were pushing his buttons all night, making eye contact with him every time you moved and now when you were dancing with a random boy in the middle of the dance floor.

your hips moved in sync with the loud, blaring music vibrating through the entirety of the packed common room. the green lights flashed vigorously across the room, the smell of smoke mixed with perfumes, colognes and alcohol filling the warm air.

the boys hands were dangerously low on your hips as you continued to move against him seductively, making sure to glance at mattheo every now and then to make sure he was looking.

the boys hands begin to teasingly trail up and down your hips, slowly placing them directly on your ass, grabbing it with both of his hands, pulling you in for a messy make out. you don't enjoy it at all but kiss him back wanting to make mattheo as jealous as possible.

in a matter of seconds, you feel the boy being completely shoved off of you forcefully, seeing mattheo's figure in front of you, his eyes completely dead of emotion.

people in the crowd start to notice the commotion and pause their dancing to watch the mattheo riddle beat some random boy up.

without even thinking for a minute, mattheo slams him into the nearest wall and flashes his terrifying sadistic smile at the boy before swinging a left hook directly at his face while you simply smirk at how hot he is.

"let's see how well you can kiss my girl with a busted fucking lip." he spits out in his face, letting his collar go, dropping him forcefully to the floor leaving him there with a bloody face and probably broken nose.

the sadistic smile is wiped off of his face as he walks over to you, ignoring everyone's looks in the crowd and pulls you in with one hand on your ass and one around your neck, putting the perfect amount of pressure on both.

"wipe that smirk off your face princess, you're gonna be crying when i'm done with you. my dorm. now." his voice is low and intimidating, making you want to rip his shirt off right then and there and make out with him in front of every single person.

"yes sir..." you say quietly in his ear, turning around to walk to the stairs leading to the boys dorms while mattheo tells everyone to shut up and carry on with their partying, which they immediately obey to as they don't wanna mess with him.

he follows shortly behind you into his dorm and opens the door to find you looking at yourself in the mirror, adjusting your hair and dress before he came in.

you spin around to face him, tilting your head innocently while you look at him with big eyes, anxiously waiting to see what he's going to do to you tonight.