r.b ✮ yours to ruin

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you were in your dorm room, finishing getting ready to go hang out with the slytherin friend group in the boys dorm on a friday night.

you search through your perfumes and sprays, debating which one to use tonight when you spot the unopened pheromone perfume pansy had gifted you as a joke for your birthday.

you analyze the bottle and stare at the liquid sitting in it, thinking about the effects it could have on a certain curly haired boy.

it wasn't amortentia, so it wouldn't alter his feelings at all, just make them more prominent and possibly make him act upon them.

you and regulus have been bickering since the day you first met as kids, it was blatantly obvious that there was loads of tension between you two especially as you grew up together, but neither of you acknowledged or admitted that.

maybe this was your chance to finally get his proper attention that you know you both wanted.

you shrug your shoulders and mumble to yourself "fuck it". you open the bottle and spray your neck and wrists rubbing them together to spread the perfume.

you leave your dorm and head to the boys hallways and are about to walk into the boys dorm when you crash into regulus's chest, grabbing onto his biceps for support to not fall.

"y/l/n watch where you're fuckin going you-" he cuts himself off and replaces his grimace with a confused expression.

"yes?" you ask pretending to be confused, knowing your perfume has started to work, hoping he'll finally admit he wants you like you know he does.

he stands completely still, confused as to why he feels like he wants to rip your clothes off even more than he normally does on a regular day.

"you're a brat you know that?" he says, trying his hardest to fight his strong desires and shake the sight of you on his knees in front of him out of his mind.

"am i? why don't you do something about it then reggie" you reply boldly, twirling your hair teasing him with a sarcastic pout on your face that makes him go absolutely feral.

he shakes his head and grabs your arm dragging you back to your dorm and shutting the door, pinning you up against it as soon as he does, your wrists in one of his big hands above your head.

"you and your fuckin mouth need to be taught a lesson" he mutters, finally letting his grudge go and inching his face closer and closer to yours.

his warm lips ghost over yours, slightly parted and dragging across them teasingly making your knees buckle. he takes this opportunity to shove you on your knees while he undoes his belt quickly as you tug his boxers and pants down eagerly.

you start to pump him slowly in your hands as he rolls his head back and shuts his eyes, savoring the feeling of your soft innocent lips wrapped around his hardened tip.

you hollow your cheeks around him, starting to suck him off properly moving your head up and down at a slow and torturous pace.

you swirl your tongue around his tip every so often, continuing to suck him off and taste the precum on him each time you use your tongue.

"fuck y/n i've wanted to see you on your fuckin knees for me for so long" he spits out, the perfume bringing out every emotion and feeling he's had towards you out in the open.

he can't take the teasing of your tongue any longer and starts to buck his hips harshly against your mouth, watching his dick create a bulge in your throat and groan at the sight.