l.b ✮ boy toy

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you were at a party in the slytherin dorms, sitting on the couch leaning on a random boy in your year while his arm rests around your shoulder and you both talk with each other, obviously flirting.

enzo is sat across from you on the other couch, leaning back with his arms crossed behind his head, his tongue rolling inside his cheek trying to contain himself from ripping the boys skull off of his body for touching you.

the boy you were leaning on goes to get a drink and gives your shoulder a squeeze before leaving you and enzo alone — bad idea for him.

you close your eyes for a moment, letting the loud music drown out in the background, but you feel his eyes burning into you and you turn to face him snapping your eyes open, "yes lorenzo?"

"c'mere darling" he says, motioning for you to come with his fingers. the sight of his fingers making that motion alone was enough for you to want them inside you.

you lazily get up and take the few steps towards him. as you stand in front of him, he swiftly grabs your hips and pulls you onto his lap keeping a firm grip on your hips so you don't fall.

you straddle his lap with a smirk on your face as you can feel the jealousy practically emitting off his body and demeanor.

"who's your little boy toy huh?" he asks, lightly running his hand up your back to rest there firmly with one hand still planted on your hip.

"what's it to you?" you ask while wrapping your arms around him to drape around his neck, tilting your head with a raised eyebrow knowing the answer.

"anything that has to do with you concerns me love, you're mine. you should know that by now." he responds, running his hand up and down your back now while a grin makes its way onto your face at his possessive words.

"oh yeah? am i yours lorenzo?" you whisper while grinding slowly on his lap, putting the perfect amount of pressure to make him lose his mind and let out a moan, grabbing your hip harder surely leaving a handprint.

"you are. you're my good girl. you know how fucking sexy my name sounds coming out of your mouth? only thing that'd make it better is making you scream it" he says, his eyes filled with nothing but lust and desire for you and your body.

"yeah? let's test it out" you reply, climbing off him as he takes your hand and leads you to his dorm, walking with his arms wrapped around your waist from behind you and kissing your neck the entire time, teasing you for what's about to happen.

you reach his dorm, shutting the door and walking him backwards until he hits his bed, sitting down on the edge of it and taking you with him, placing you back on his lap to straddle him once more.

your lips finally meet with his in a hungry and desperate kiss. both of you unleashing years of angst and tension between the two of you. your hand trails up to his silky hair, grabbing a nice fistful and tugging on it making another groan emit from his mouth into yours.

"you like when i pull your hair don't you lorenzo?" you say between kisses, using his full name again knowing it drives him crazy and makes him want you even more.

your make out continues as he continues to leave handprints all over your hips from keeping his firm grasp on them, wanting to mark you as his.

you start to grind down on his lap, slowly and teasingly making sure to put extra pressure on his growing erection begging to burst out of the seams of his pants.

"fuckin hell sweetheart i wanna watch your pretty little self ride the fuck out of me." he groans out, tossing his head back as you climb off him and unzip your dress letting it to pool to the floor leaving you in absolutely nothing as you forgoed undergarments for the skin tight dress you had on.

he curses at the sight of your completely naked body, licking his lips as he thinks of all the ways he can use you. he kicks his pants and boxers off, leaving his half buttoned shirt on revealing his chest and chain sitting perfectly against it.

he backs up to the headboard as you climb back on top of him, positioning yourself on his tip letting your clit rub up and down against it getting it wet and ready to slide into you.

you sink down onto him, your jaw gaping at the feeling of how big and thick he is, filling your tight walls up entirely in the best possible way.

his hands immediately go to your ass, squeezing firmly and raising his hand to bring it down and spank you urging you to ride him.

you start to bounce up and down on him, letting his dick glide in and out of you, the sound of your wetness around him echoing in the room mixed with your pants and moans while his tongue attaches to one of your nipples, flicking his tongue against the sensitive skin and sucking on them.

you start to move your hips faster, bouncing and grinding simultaneously making him whimper and buck his hips up into yours harshly, your hips moving in unison creating the perfect combination for both of you.

"such a pretty tight fuckin pussy fuck" he stammers out as he watches his dick slip in and out of your walls, bringing one hand up to your boob, grasping it firmly filing his hand with it.

he brings his hand up to his mouth, sticking his thumb in and sucking on it before bringing it down to your swollen clit that's begging for attention, rubbing his thumb over it and rubbing soft but fast circles on it with his spit coating it making you moan his name louder and bounce faster.

"you're doing so fucking good for me sweetheart. look so fucking perfect bouncing up and down on my cock like the little whore you are." his words make you clench around his dick and his name spill out of your mouth as your hands rest on his shoulders for support.

"you're fuckin mine yeah? this pussy is mine. gonna fill it up with my fucking cum and fuck you til you're worn out baby" he mutters, fucking up into you at an ungodly pace, the bed rocking hard against the wall.

"i'm gonna fucking cum lorenzo fuck" you scream out, feeling the warm feeling grow in your stomach as his thumb continues to rub your clit harder.

"cum all over my fucking cock darling. lemme see how pretty you look emptying yourself on me... thats it i've got you." he coaxes you through your orgasm, letting all your juices spill onto his dick.

he moans out loudly mixed with a groan, letting his cum spill into your little hole, filling you with every last drop while you stay dumbed out on his cock with your arms wrapped around his neck.

"you did so good for me y/n. my good good girl." he whispers, rubbing your back up and down, soothing you after the intense interaction you just shared as you hide your smile in his neck.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

idk how i feel abt this babies it's not my best smut i feel like it sucks but i hope some of u enjoy, feel free to let me know ur thoughts <33

don't forget to comment & vote, love u🥰💌