b.z ✮ you like this belt

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you and your boyfriend blaise were getting ready in his dorm to go on a date in hogsmeade together that he had planned for you as a surprise.

you walk out of the bathroom finally ready and your jaw drops when you see blaise in his formal attire, adjusting his sleeves on his dress shirt rolling them up, his prominent veins on display.

you stare in awe at your handsome boyfriend and how good he looks in his white dress shirt, the first two buttons undone, showcasing the top of his toned chest with his pendant dangling down.

you walk over to him and yank on his belt, wrapping your other hand around his neck to pull him in, unable to contain yourself from getting your hands on him.

"someone's a little excited yeah?" he says, teasing you for being so eager but obviously loving every second of it at the same time.

"oh shut up" you reply, making a smile creep up on both of your faces, mirroring expressions as you both lean in to form a deep, passionate kiss.

your lips move against each other at a perfect pace, savoring every moment of it like your life depended on it. his tongue glided across your bottom lip, biting down on it ever so gently to tug at it just like he knows you love.

you start to fumble with his belt through the kiss and manage to slip it off out of the loops, making him pull away and grab it from your hands.

"you like this belt don't you?" he asks with a smirk on his face, his forehead pressed against yours while you breathe in the scent of his cologne and mint gum radiating off him.

you nod your head and bite your lip, making him respond, "how about i tie your pretty little hands up and eat you out until you're crying?"

his words make your knees feel completely weak, literally buckling at them slightly, making him snicker even more at the effect he has on you.

"be a good girl and use your words gorgeous" he says, making sure you're okay with the way he's about to use your body and destroy you.

"please use me baby" you whimper out, brushing your glossy lips against his lightly, making him close his eyes and groan at your sweet voice, touch and scent.

"we still have half an hour before our reservations in hogsmeade.. perfect amount of time to make you cum for me" he says, slowly backing you up to your desk chair, sitting you down.

"and this little dress of yours... fuck baby" he mumbles while towering over you, caressing your face and walking to stand behind you.

"hands love. and if it hurts too much, you tell me okay?" he says, you obey, bringing your hands behind the chair as he grabs them, wrapping the leather of his belt around them to hold them together, securing the belt.

he moves to stand in front of you again, dropping to his knees almost instantly, desperate to start tasting you and watch you squirm in your chair for him.

he slides your dress up over your hips, exposing your bare thighs and red lace in between them. he groans at the sight, sliding them off your legs and tucking them in his back pocket.

he grabs your thighs, gripping them with his big hands, his cold ring digging into your skin making it feel tingly and pleasurable.

he swings your thighs over his shoulders, burying his head in between them and licking a strip up your soaking wet folds teasingly slow.

you wrap your legs tightly around him, pushing him further into your pussy, his tongue slipping inside you making you sign in relief, bucking your hips up towards his mouth.

he pulls away for a moment, looking up into your eyes with a lustful look. "such a needy girl for me aren't you?" he says, smirking and going back to shoving his tongue inside you, pumping in and out, swirling it inside you.

your fists clench in between the belt, gripping onto absolutely nothing, loving the feeling of being restrained and him having all control over you.

his tongue moves up to your clit, sucking on it harshly making you clamp your legs tighter around his head. he moans into your pussy, the vibrations emitting a buzzing feeling in your body.

he looks back up at you, tongue flicking back and forth on your sensitive clit. the eye contact makes you tug and fight against the leather belt wanting to push his head further into you.

he removes his mouth to catch his breath, his lips covered in your juices. "taste so fucking good for me baby. and your fuckin thighs... fuck i'm addicted to you... fuckin love watching you struggle and squirm for me. so fucking sexy"

he rambles on and then continues to suck on your clit, moving his fingers up to your hole to pump in and out curling them up to hit the perfect spot deep inside you.

you let out a loud moan, feeling overwhelmed and on cloud nine while you feel yourself about to release on his tongue and fingers.

"that's it baby. cum for me. cum on my fuckin tongue like a good girl, let me taste all of you... my sexy sexy girl" he mutters.

his words set you over the edge, screaming out his name, wrapping your thighs so tightly around him almost suffocating him with them. your hands continue to grasp and clench at the air as your arms fight aggressively against the restraints.

he licks up every drop that you let out, making sure to get every last drop of your sweet tasting cum that he loves so much, moaning against you.

once you come down from your orgasm, his tongue continues to lick up and down making you overstimulated and frustrated, kicking at his back he pulls away with a sly smirk on his face, pressing soft kisses to your inner thighs that are shaking.

he reaches behind you and undoes the belt easily, grabbing a soft hold of your red wrists, rubbing them with his thumbs gently and pressing his soft big lips to them.

"you did so good for me love" he praises, tucking your hair behind your ear, continuing to massage your wrists.

"i really love that belt" you reply out of breath and tired with a smile on your face as you both laugh and lean in for a soft kiss.

"now let's get to that date yeah? just gonna have to lean on you to walk" you say, still giggling against his lips. he responds right away, "anything for my girl".

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

FINALLY POSTED A BLAISE ONE SHOT🤭🥰
men in dress shirts & belts 🤩🤩🤩
don't forget to vote & comment babies!!! <33