✮ things they would say during jealous 🌶️ ✮

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

tom˚

- "you're mine. don't you dare forget that."
- "nobody can ever fucking touch you the way i do."
- "i never share what's mine. my angel girl"
- "i own this body. only i can come inside you and make you scream."
- "i dare someone to even look at you. i'll murder them with my bare hands"

theo˚

- "you're such a fucking slut for me aren't you? just for me."
- "idiots thinking they have a chance with my fuckin girl"
- "i'll bash his skull in if he ever tries anything on you."
- "don't you dare cover your mouth bella. scream my name loud enough for him to hear from his dorm."
- "i'd fuck you in front of every single damn person in this castle so they know who makes you feel good."

enzo˚

- "don't fuckin like the way he was looking at what's mine."
- "i'll hex him if he even breathes in your direction ever again"
- "can he make you feel as good as i do baby? can he make you cum on his dick like i do?"
- "that's what i thought. you know who you belong to sweetheart, such a good girl for me"
- "my. fucking. pretty. girl. gonna leave my handprints all over you for everyone to see."

draco˚

- "can anyone fuck you the way i do sweetheart?"
- "that's right only i can make you feel this fucking good when i pound into you"
- "you know what it does to me when idiots flirt with you like they have a shot with my girl?"
- "i'll fucking kill all of them for thinking about my girl like that. that's my job."
- "look how good you're sliding up and down my cock, fuckin made for me i swear"

blaise˚

- "look at my sexy girl moaning my name."
- "all fucking mine yeah? fit so perfectly around me, only i can feel this pussy"
- "i'll fuck you so hard in front of any stupid boy who thinks he even has a chance with you"
- "make you moan my name while my tongue is shoved inside you, make them wish they could taste you."
- "tell me you're mine baby"

mattheo˚

- "i'll fucking kill anyone who looks at you i swear to merlin."
- "whose pussy is this? fucking mine. don't even think about letting anyone else near it."
- "scream my fucking name so the entire house knows who's making you cum everywhere"
- "wanna tie up every single guy that's ever looked at you and make them watch me make you cum over and over again."
- "gonna cum inside your pretty little pussy so you can walk around with my cum dripping out of you when guys wanna look at you"

regulus˚

- "fuckin hell i dare him to look at you again. i'll get sent to azkaban"
- "your entire body is getting covered in hickeys so everyone can see you're taken"
- "look at my girl taking me so well, such a pretty girl no wonder everyone wants you"
- "but i'm the only one who gets to fuck you like this yeah? only one who gets to make you scream"
- "that's it baby, scream my name. loud."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───