1} Locker Slammed

[Siony's pov]

Before I could finish my sentence, his hand sharply grasped my throat and digged into my skin slamming me hard against the locker. The startling bang it created echoed its shrill through the Halls. "what the f-" I choked, confused, cutting myself off as I ripped his hand off my neck and gave him an uppercut. He staggered back, mouth slightly opened, his dark eyes shooting daggers into mine. I wasted no second, moving myself forward delivering a swinging kick.

He dodged, I missed, and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as he jabbed his knee harshly into me. Before he could retract his leg, I grabbed onto it and swinged his entire body throwing him against the wall as hard as I could. "ow. that HURT." I yelled. I slowly walked closer, eyes on him, and pulled his hair up harshly making him face me. He looked defeated, and I got to look at his face up close. His midnight colored hair was all messed up in individual strands, and his skin was pale. I re-positioned my hand, my fingers clenched his chin harshly. He protested by gritting his teeth with a certain feistiness.

Suddenly a flash of anger appeared in his eyes. I backed away instantly, but too late. He grabbed onto my collar with both his hands so tightly pulling me up, breaking my stance with another overpowering kick then slammed me onto the floor.

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE" he shouted at me, hands gripping into fists.

I coughed in both pain and surprise, one knee to the floor, and looked up at him. I've clearly underestimated him, my name is Siony Hellona and I never lose a fight. I got up, wiped my lower lip with the back of my hand, "who the fuck do you think you are...?" my voice was low and deadly. he stopped in his tracks.

His hood was pulled on, and he turned around to face me. His eyebrows furrowed, his dark eyes, dark as the ocean like strong waves about to crash into me, looked at me showing how obviously upset he was about something, something about me wronged him, but I didn't have the faintest clue what. The silver piercings on his ear shined for a second, and a strand of his dark hair fell in front of his face. He opened his mouth, "I think you just found out who."

His voice. I remember it. He introduced himself in front of the board last week. His full name is Zeludosa Aphillion...Zelos. I know of him. He just recently joined the Spade class, he has the same homeroom as me. Well, what a piece of shit he is...I don't understand what his problem is with me, I did nothing to him.

"well what gives you the audacity to pick a fight with me whenever you want when I'm trying to have a simple conversation with you?!?!" I yelled back at him, angry. He's fucking rude.

"who the fuck asked you to have a 'siMpLe cOnVErsAaAaAtiON' with me?!" he mocked me. "why don't you take your stupid manners and affectations and shove it up your rich ass you uptight FUCK" he stormed over to me again, pointing a sharp finger at me and jabbing it into my chest repeatedly.

I scoffed and hit his hand away from me. "uptight?! I'm not the one who sits at the back of the class denying the material we learn while filling his ears with music acting like he's better than everyone." I smirked angrily. "the next time you have the audacity to fucking kick me how about you think twice about who's at the top of the class and who's not."

That seemed to hit a nerve. "YOU ASSHOLE" he shouted at me "I DARE you to say that again. I COULD BEAT YOUR ASS IN A FIGHT WITH NO ELEMENTS."

The few students in the same halls as us started looking our way.

"YEAH?! you wanna go?!" I felt challenged but alas, "as if you can ever do that. you're a slacker, do you really want to oversell your combat skills? not just to anyone, but to me??" I laughed, almost in disbelief. just because he got me with that dirty trick with his eyes doesn't mean I'll fall for it again. "let me guess, with magic you're terribly weak. you look like you only know how to wield fire and not anything else, is that why you suggest that?"