10

3rd person

     Minho place jisung into the passenger seat and buckled him in but jisung won't stop moving . "Stop moving I'll give you at explanation later. " Minho said sternly. Jisung finally stopped moving while Minho went to the front seat. Once Minho went in jisung tried opening the door and run but as soon as he tried it didn't open?

       "Don't try cutie , it won't work I have child lock " Minho said. Jisung just pouted lying back down on to the seat. Minho just chuckled and started driving to his house.

(*minho has child lock cuz no matter what he will get jisung to be his so to prepare he put child lock to prevent him from running away because he knew what to do.*sorry if this is confusing*)

      They finally reach the gateway of Minho's house while Minho is talking to the guard . Jisung looked at the house his eyes widen at the sight of the house.

(*y'all can choose any time of house but if you don't just imagine the house like this*)

(*Credit ~ Pinterest*)

Once Minho was done talking to the guard he started driving into the driveway to the house. "I live with my friends I'll introduce them later . " Minho said pulling the car into a stop and got out he ran a little and opened the door for jisung to come out. Jisung didn't say anything other then a small thank you.

      Minho led jisung into the house while he payed jisung's mom her money. They went up the stairs until they heard say " so Minho is this the boy you've been stalking? "Minho turned around to look at the person

    " yes he is now leave us alone I'll introduce him later " Minho said the guy just rolled his eyes mocking Minho . Minho gave him a glare which mada the guy go quite while more of everyone.

A/N~ new chapter!!! Hope y'all like . I'm finally done with my examsss
I think I failed some but yea