20

3rd person

        Minho had finished killing the guy and went the members went back to the van. They soon got to their houses, the members were discussing on which house they should get.

        They had finally decided on one house and bought it. Minho went to bring jisung to sleep as they had to pack tomorrow . They were moving in 2 days so they have to pack tomorrow.

Next two days

        "Baby, let's go! " Minho said, it was time to move in to their new house. Jisung and Minho went into the car with Chan and jeongin while the rest was in the other car.
They had finally reached the new house. It was gorgeous, they chose their bedrooms and they unpacked all their stuff,everyone was satisfied with their new house

Time skip

         Jisung and Minho where cuddle up together until there was a knock on the room door. It was Chan , Chan told them to pack their stuff as they were going on a vacation to jeju tomorrow.
Jisung heard it and was really excited to go. Minho went and packed his and jisung's stuff for a 4 days trip.

The next day

        Everyone was ready to go to jeju they were at the airport to fly to jeju.
Minho and jisung were sitting together while hyunmin,changlix and jeongchan.
They had reached jeju after an 45 min trio from Seoul to jeju.

A/n~ New update !!!