Chapter 2- Why are you naked, Rani Sa?

Shreya's POV

I jerked up from my place. I saw an unfamiliar room. I sit up to see a blanket on the top of me. I .......

I suddenly remembered the events that took place yesterday.

I remember I didn't take a blanket yesterday. How come I have this with me?

I stepped down from the couch to go and get ready for my day when my eyes automatically went to the bed where I saw the bed messed up with a blanket lying half on the bed and the other half on the floor.

I looked around the room to see if he was there, but he wasn't. I shrugged and went to get fresh and get ahead with my day.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Water dripping from my wet hair. I forgot to take my clothes but then I remember I didn't bring any. 

A replaced bride.

I was moving my head back and forth while thinking about my life when the door of the room opened. Maharaj stood there only in his pants, displaying his ton chest, sweat dripping from his tanned abs. I could feel my throat dry and I didn't know the reason. I could feel fire traveling through my veins. I felt like my body was on fire. The room temperature rises with every millisecond. 

I shamelessly stared at his chest and abs. No matter what I couldn't move my eyes from him. I started to roam my eyes on his physic when I made a grave mistake.

I looked into his eyes.

My breath hitched at the sight of his face. I have never seen anything more beautiful than this. He has a sharp jawline like a knife. He had a sharp sculpted face that was blessed with the most mesmerizing grey eyes I've ever seen. Anyone can get lost in those mesmerizing eyes. His hair color is black which is perfect on his perfect face. He had an aristocratic nose with high cheekbones, and his lips so perfect, soft like rose petals and pink as a newborn baby's skin. An immaculate short beard, and neatly combed back hair. He had a nicely built body, with six packs and strong biceps.

He slowly stepped inside the room and started to come near me while maintaining eye contact. A shiver ran through my spine when I saw his grey eyes turning black.

How did the color of his eyes change?

Is he a vampire or a wolf?

He stopped when he came in front of me. I was scared, way too scared, no matter how much I wanted to divert my eyes from him, I couldn't.

There was something in those eyes that didn't let me move my eyes from him.

"Why are you naked?" he asked in his husky voice I felt something flying inside my stomach and I was scared at the same time.

I was still gazing into his mesmerizing eyes when he again asked me the same question as I didn't reply early.

"Why are you naked, Rani Sa?"

I shivered again when he called me 'Rani Sa'.

I diverted my eyes from him, unable to bear his burning gaze.

"I... I don.... Don't h..have any of m...my clo.......clothes with me."

Great, my husband hates people who stutter and here I am speaking a whole sentence while stuttering.

"What"

"I did... didn't bri...bring any of my clothes wit...with me," I said while looking down and fidgeting my fingers.

He deeply breathed, "There are clothes in the closet."

"They aren't mine." I could feel my eyes burning as tears threatened to leave my eyes but I didn't let them leave.

"Then whose are they?" he asked.

"Tanika dii's" I whispered as a traitor left my eyes.

"Look at me." He said to which I didn't oblige.

He put his fingers on my chin and forced me to look at his and again I was lost in those eyes.

This time there wasn't coldness, anger, and hatred in his eyes rather it was soft, and filled with love which soothed my wounded heart. But whom am I kidding?

This man here, my husband loves my sister. Those closets filled with clothes, jewelry, and everything prepared here were for my sister.

"You wore a saree yesterday night, right?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes."

"Did the blouse fit you?" he asked again to which I replied yes.

"It was a perfect fit. Wasn't it?" I didn't see where this conversation was going.

"Yes."

"Your wedding lehenga was also a perfect fit for your body, right?"

I nodded my head yes as the lehenga was also perfectly fit for my body, but his next words shocked me. 

"You are thin as a grass but that sister of yours isn't. My Rani Sa, do you think that your size of clothes will fit her?"

Hey, I know I'm late for the updates but I had puja in my house. I will still be busy as Diwali is coming but I will try my best to write and post the chapters.

I know I'm the last one to wish and late but Happy Dussehra.

I hope you had all the fun during the Dussehra.

Ma Durga bless you all.

Hope you all liked the chapter. We will see many new characters in the following chapters.

Please don't forget to vote and comment down your favorite part of the chapter.

Follow me on Instagram -
author_simranchaudhary

Simran Chaudhary.