2- Spiked Drink

"Apna khayal rakhna, idhar udhar mat jana. Apni saheliyo ke saath hi rehena. Pahunch ke call karna, pictures bhej rehena aur sabse badi baat Ladko se dhoor rehena aur-"

"Hn bas bas bas, apna khayal rakhna and full enjoy krna okay?"

"Hn papa mein apna khayal rakhungi aur pahuch ke call bhi kar dungi" She mentally thanked her father from saving her from her mother's rambling.

Bidding a last bye to everyone she left with Dev as he was dropping her to Karishma's house and Kabir will pick the girls from there.

As soon as Dev left after dropping Akansha at her friend's place, Two black Thar entered the lawn where all the girls were waiting with their luggage.

There comes Kabir from the driving seat pulling Akansha into a big hug.

"I missed you soooo much" Kabir said pressurising on the 'so' while pouting his lips making Akansha giggle and reply.

"We just met the day before yesterday"

"So what, it's been a whole one day and two nights. Do you know how tough it is to stay without you" Akansha was about to reply when Armaan interrupted.

"At day or night?" He said teasingly making the couple blush.

"L..let's go, we have to reach before sunset" Kabir said changing the topic to which everyone agreed and started settling down.

The guys will take turn in driving so for now Kabir was driving with Akansha on the passenger seat and Armaan with Karishma sat on the back seat the rest were in the other car.

While driving Kabir held onto Akansha's hand, intervening it and pecking their joint hands occasionally making her red.

They were half way in when Kabir and Armaan swapped the seats along with the girls. The couple just side hugged each other before going into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaching the farm house, it was almost time for sunset

Reaching the farm house, it was almost time for sunset. Everyone quickly changed into warmer clothes and rushed on the terrace to see sunset.

While everyone was busy admiring the sunset, Kabir was busy adoring his girl. He backhugged Akansha and started pecking her neck making her turn. He pecked her from her jaw to her cheeks to her lips but Akansha pulled him into a kiss while caressing his hair. His hands were on her waist but both of them knew their limits and pulled away. By the time they pulled away the sun was already down and they saw everyone already outside the house near the poolside visible from the terrace.

"KABIR AKANSHA COME HERE, WE ARE PLANING TO PLAY GAMES" Armaan shouted from downstairs as the couple just nodded and went near the poolside with hand in hand.

"First we have a surprise for you all" Sahil said grinning and eyeing Karthik as they went away and got a bag.

"What is it?" Everyone asked curiously

The duo opened the bag making every one shocked.

"Guys we already talked about it, no alcohol. Then what is this?"

"Kabir don't be a spoil sport, how will we have fun without alcohol"

"And also we'll just drink a little bit that won't harm." The duo said trying to convince Kabir. After a long convincing session Akansha said

"I won't drink"

"Same here" "same" Armaan and Siya said supporting Akansha.

"No one's anyways getting drunk, we'll just have some while playing games"
Kabir said finally convinced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all were sitting together in a circle where Akansha was in between Kabir and Armaan, Armaan is Karishma's boyfriend and more like an elder brother to Akansha.

Everyone had alcohol in their glasses except the trio of Akansha, Armaan and Siya.

"So the bottle will spin and simple yes or no would be asked, if the answer is yes then you've to chug the drink in front of you but if it's no then you don't have to do anything also it's a game of honesty so please everyone be honest."
Karishma explained, as she has always been the naughtiest and prankster in the group.

Everyone agreed and started playing the game, but Karishma's mind had an evil plan. She searched for the tablets in her pocket and taking two of them out she spiked Armaan's drink. That's when the bottle landed on Armaan and she asked.

"Was I your first kiss?" And as expected Armaan chugged his glass, the couple was so lost in admiring each other that they didn't notice that Armaan by mistake drank from Akansha's glass.

As the game continued everyone tried asking questions with the answer 'yes' making all of them kinda drunk except the trio, Akansha was saved till now but as the bottle now landed on her for the third time, she was kinda scared as Kabir was asking her this time.

"Do you see you being together in future as well!?" Kabir asked with a serious look on his face and without thinking twice Akansha chugged on the drink infront of her. The couple just stared at each other when Sahil cleared her throat and said

"I think we all should depart our rooms now, it's already 1. We have to go for sight seeing as well tomorrow"

Everyone just agreed and were going towards their rooms when Karishma stopped everyone and requested

"Can we please share a room? Please I wanna sleep with you"
It was nothing new for Armaan, he knew she has always been out-spoken and they were already very sexually active.

Armaan just eyed Kabir asking him to which Kabir just nodded and as they both left the room, the rest 5 of them stared at Kabir as in asking 'what to do now'.

Kabir just said casually "As there are 4 rooms then Sahil you and Karthik can share one room, Ananya and siya can share one room and Akansha we'll take the master bedroom, you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch"
Everyone just nodded at Kabir's words and departed towards their respective rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOTAL WORDS: 1002 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T̤̮h̤̮a̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ Y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ F̤̮o̤̮r̤̮ R̤̮e̤̮a̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ 💗🦄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~