3- The Deed

As both of them entered the room, Akansha started feeling hot and removed the sweater she was wearing now to be only left in a cropped tank top giving a perfect view to Kabir.

"Is it just me or is the room actually hot"

"Me feeling hot is due to alcohol, why are you sweating? Are you okay?"
He asked worried about her health.

"I guess so"
she mumbled decreasing the AC temperature.

"Akansha don't do that, you'll catch cold"
he said snatching the AC remote and switching it off. She just pouted sitting on the bed while fanning her hand on her face and repeatedly clenching her thighs together.

"Do you wanna use the washroom"
Seeing her shake her head he continued

"Let me take a quick shower and sober up a little till then sit over here and don't decrease the AC temperature"
Akansha just nodded in reply.

Kabir completed his buisness within 15 mins, coming out dressed in a sweatpant and tshirt he saw Akansha sitting at the same position but sobbing making him panick.

"What happened darling? Why are you crying? Is my sweetheart okay?"
He sat beside her trying his best to console her.

"I..it's pa...paining"
she said sniffling.

"Where is it paining love?"

"He..here"
she said pointing towards her lower abdomen

"Are your periods near? No no there's still 15 days for your date, then why is it paining? Are you PMSing?"

"I d..don't know, all I kn..know is that it's painful"
she said wiggling and lightly grinding the bed to earn some pleasure.

"It's alright baby, stop crying"
he said while wiping his tears and asked her to take a cold shower bath. As soon as she went to the bathroom there was a knock at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akansha came out of the washroom wearing his sweatshirt that was hung in the bathroom with no undergarments as she was feeling uncomfortable in them.

She saw him sitting in bed using his phone. When he heard the bathroom door he looked up drooling at the beauty in front of him, his thoughts were broken as she sat beside him calling him.

"Kabir it's still paining, it's getting very uncomfortable and unbearable now" She said as Kabir held onto her hands and said

"There's an issue..." Sighing seeing her confused reaction he continued "Karishma just went a min before you came. Coming straight to the point, she spiked Armaan's drink with 2 tablets of high dose Viagra to prank him but apparently it seems like your drinks got exchanged"

"WHAT!!?" She said panicking, he pulled her into his embrace to calm her down as she asked for the solution. He was hesitant to reply but said

"Two pills are really unbearable so either w..we have to do the d..deed or I'm sorry meri Jaan but there is no other option"
she also knew this was the only way out of this situation cause the pain was definitely not bearable anymore.

"Do you have pr...protection?"

"N..no, I asked Karishma for it but she said she's always on pills so I'll just pull out and for extra care you can take an emergency pill tomorrow morning, hm?"
He said as she just nodded to his words and finally came out of his embrace to see him already looking at her.

"But before that let's try foreplay maybe it helps, just trust me"

"I trust you, Kabir"

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"May I?"
He asked being the gentleman he always is.

Akansha just pecked his lips in consent, that's when he couldn't control anymore and captured her lips into a rough needy yet sweet kiss.

He hovered above her, laying her on the bed still kissing her as her hands moved from his hair to the hem of his tshirt, pulling it off him she caressed his well built abs while he started sucking her left jaw as his hands fondling near her inner thighs.

Her breath hitched when he pulled the sweatshirt off her head leaving her completely naked in front of him. He pulled back to cherish the alluring belle under him.

"I don't think I'll be able to love anyone else as much as I love you, you're mine and I wanna be yours"

Saying this he continued for the rest of the night, Akansha had a reason for so much stamina to get fucked till the next morning but Kabir looked like he was waiting to devour her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 760 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T̤̮h̤̮a̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ Y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ F̤̮o̤̮r̤̮ R̤̮e̤̮a̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ 🧡🐥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~