4- PMSing?

The next morning was thankfully not awkward for both of them as they had complete trust in each other and moreover they had full consent and were comfortable in doing that.

Waking up in the same bed, naked under the sheets and cuddled into each other they looked no less than a honeymoon couple having their first time with the tranquil view of mountains and a calm burbling sound of a stream coming down the woods.

As they woke up together they had a quick warm bath as she was sore and without any unholy deed they got ready to join everyone for breakfast where Karishma repeatedly apologized and asked to keep the matter private or every one would scold her especially Armaan.

Everyone went shopping and for sight seeing but an uninterested in shopping and sore Akansha stayed at the farm house as Kabir went to get contraceptive for her from the near by medical store.

As soon as he returned with the pill, she immediately took it with water. They both sighed in relief and spent the next few hours watching a movie and cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was their day of departure, even though everyone enjoyed to the fullest but we're still not ready to leave this serene atmosphere yet but they had to.

It was 8 in the morning and everyone was up as they were putting the farmhouse in the same condition that it was at the time of their arrival, keeping everything in her handbag she looked around the room for the last time to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything.

Coming out they locked the farmhouse and sat in their cars the same way as before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks have passed since the trip and their final exams were starting soon so Kabir and Akansha were sitting in the Library studying after school when suddenly Akansha said

"Baby do you have something to eat?"

"Akansha don't tell me you forgot so easily that you were the one to eat my lunch"
he said chuckling

"Are you making fun of me?"
She said almost on the verge of crying

"Nhi meri Jaan, why would I make fun of you? Accha tell me what do you want to eat?"
He said softly making her tears disappear.

"Golgappe"
she said excitedly

"Okay let's go then"
they packed up their bags and moved towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bhaiya aur thekha dona, what is this? It's so sweet"
she said whining in anger.

The vendor was confused as this much spice was not good for the body and on Akanksha's repeated requests he looked over at Kabir standing there with wide eyes and eyeing the vendor to not to add more spice. The vendor was confused but relieved when Akansha said

"Chodo bhaiya rehen do, mujhe aur nhi khana. Man bhar gya"
she said cleaning her hands and mouth with tissue. Kabir was getting worried about her as she never liked spicy food and today she was just so different.

"Baby are you PMSing cause your date is near" he asked her while paying the vendor.

"Maybe, why?"

"Nothing, just asked like that"
he sighed with relief and dropped her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the house saw her father sitting on the sofa, looking at the watch she knew he was early but why? Her thoughts broke with her father's voice.

"Aagayi meri princess, college se aaj der hogyi aane mein?"

"Papa actually kal se exams hai so me and my friend were studying in the library and after that we went for golgappe to freshen ourselves."

"Hm good good, jee lagake padho"

"Hnji papa"

"Vese yaad hai na ki tum uss trip pe ek shart pe gyi thi" as Akansha nodded he continued "tume apne 2nd year ke exams dedo phir araam se baat karenge"

"Okay papa, ab mein jau?"

"Han papa ki princess jaa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later

Today is the last exam and all the friends were planning to party after that, they all went to a restaurant directly from the college. They booked a private place so no one could disturb them except the waiters.

Everyone was sitting together laughing and enjoying the moment when everyone stood up to dance, Kabir and Akansha were enjoying their time when suddenly Akansha started feeling down as she leaned over Kabir, putting her head on his shoulder she relaxed herself. Kabir felt heavy on his shoulder so he looked down and it didn't take him time to notice that Akansha fainted in his arms.

Panicking he picked her up as everyone noticed them, Armaan came running towards them as he was scared for his Little sister but before anybody could question Kabir asked Armaan to drive as Karishma tagged along. They were on the way to the hospital but Akansha still didn't gained her consciousness even after deliberately shaking her. Kabir could feel as if his heart was coming out of his body.

He was more nervous, anxious, scared, frightened than ever as he noticed the change in Akansha's behaviour since they returned from the trip. Her food cycle, menstrual cycle and her mood was all messed making him more alarmed yet panicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akansha gained consciousness and the doctor ran some tests for her body. Right now both Kabir and Akansha were tensed sitting in front of the doctor who was reading Akansha's report.

"Dr. What happened? Is everything alright" asked the nervous Kabir

"Don't you think it's too early? Aap logo ne plan Kiya tha ya unplanned hai?"

"Kya hua Dr., Aap kis planning ki baat kar Rahi hai?"
This time asked the anxious Akansha.

"I'm saying that being a mother at 22 is not easy, I don't understand how parents can marry their children so early. It's your age to enjoy your life, build your career, not parenting"
the Dr showed her concern and looked at both the shocked and in trauma to-be-parents with pity eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 990 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~