9- Truth Revealed?

It was time for vidaai (farewell), Akansha was tightly holding Kabir's hand as they were moving out of the banquet hall with shagnaa playing in the background, everyone standing surrounding the couple who are moving towards the exit where their car Audi RS e-tron GT parked decorated with elegant white and peach roses beautifully attached by net.

(Would prefer listening to the song SHAGNAA by Neeti Mohan for better feels)

'Shagnaa Di Shaam,

Akhiyan vich laike mahi tera hi naam,

Main te tur jana tere naal,

Tere Naal Ve'

The lyrics played in the background as Akansha was engulfed in a tight hug by her mother who was crying hard, no matter how she used to behave but she never missed the responsibility of her being Akansha's mother.

'Taare mehmaan

Channa ve teri khatir,

Sara jahaan

Chadd ke main jana tere naal,

Tere naal ve'

This was the time when she hugged Prisha, Dev and Komal who were sobbing lightly. Patting the kids cheeks she held Prisha to her chest ones again. Even though Akansha's mood was sad and gloomy but she couldn't get herself the cry or bawl like other brides.

'Babul di nighiyan baahan,

Ammi di sariyan duawan,

Sari sakhiyan di yaadan nu sambhal,

Main te jana tere naal,

Mahiya main te jana tere naal,

Dholna main te jana tere naal'

But then it was the time when she met the teary red eyes of her father. That's when she broke down hugging him she couldn't control but weep, she was most connected to her father and the thought of leaving him made her out of control. All the pre-prep she did for her vidaai just was unavailing when the real moment came and that one look of her father was enough for her to lose it.

Kabir on the other side panicked seeing her cry like that which was not at good for her and the baby. He just went near her as her father handed his precious daughter in Kabir's hand as they finally bid farewell.