7- Roka

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢, 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜.

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝😉🤭

H̤̮A̤̮P̤̮P̤̮Y̤̮ R̤̮E̤̮A̤̮D̤̮I̤̮N̤̮G̤̮ 💚☘️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up the next morning, did her morning routine and had a quick bath when her mother entered a room with a saree in her hand.

Not wanting to argue, her mother helped her drape the saree as she just put Kohl and lipstick after her mother's forcing.

Akansha was now sitting in her room all ready for whatever happening when she saw a black Mercedes-Benz Maybach S-Class enter her mansion's front door and park right in front of their house.

As she saw her parents running towards the car, she knew the guy and his family were here. She kept looking at her phone waiting for a message or call from Kabir. She for the last time tried calling Kabir with a last hope but to her dismay his phone was unreachable.

'Did he block my number?'

'no no why would he do that, my Kabir would never do such a thing'

'Why won't he, he got what he wanted'

'no I know my Kabir and he would never stoop so low'

Akansha was fitting from herself when she saw komal and prisha enter the room with a smile and started praising Akanksha's potential groom-to-be making her nervous.

"You know he's so handsome"

"Yeah, he's well mannered and polite as well"

"But there is only one problem" said Prisha making Akansha snap her head to them and ask

"Wh...what? What is the problem?"

"He is the only son of his parents so his parents said that after meeting you if you said yes then you will have roka on the spot"

" WHATT?"

"Shh, Don't shout. They'll hear you"

"Akansha just say no if you don't like him okay? Don't worry, now let's go down we were asked to bring you down in 10 min"
Komal interrupted the sister talk and said caressing her head as all 3 of them stood up and started walking down with Akansha in between both the girls.

As they reached the last step Akanksha's heart was beating in the speed that it would come out any moment, her whole way down she kept thinking how to say no to this alliance because as per how Komal and Prisha described the guy, he had no flaw means no reason to say no. The thought of getting married to someone who was not Kabir made her heart swell.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she saw her father coming towards her and introducing to the guys family.

"This is my princess, Akansha. And beta he is

.

.

.

.