5.)

Fatima drove around the city for a while just in her thoughts about everything that occur in this past year, moving to LA was on her mind heavy, one of the main reasons, she hasn't moved forward with her plans was because of Izzy's father side.

Besides Ian and Miracle Fatima had somewhat of a good relationship with Ian's side of the family. Ian was more of a half ass father when it came to Izzy, he was there financially, but not physically.

Danni, Angela and Belinda even told her, she needs to put her first and go forward with her decision and stop worrying about what's here in Atlanta, if Ian really wanted to be the best father to Izzy he'll travel, and put his feelings aside, these were the words Danni said to her.

"Ice ice" Izzy kept screaming in the back of the car, she basically was telling Fatima she wanted ice cream "Alright mama, alright" Fatima said laughing at her daughter, soft, innocent tone voice. "Mommies gone get you some ice cream" and Izzy smiled.

Fatima pulled into target parking lot, she had to grab a couple things for the house, Fatima had put the car in park, and turned her car off, reaching over to the passenger side to grab her purse and her phone then getting out the car, closing her door behind her.

After she headed to Izzy side, getting her out the car. Then the two of them headed into target. Fatima grabbed a cart, putting Izzy inside then they headed over to the home section of Target , Izzy needed a small table set, a mirror, and pictures frames for her room.

"Damn $300 for this small ass table" Fatima heard a Zachary say, he was talking to his sister over FaceTime.

"You're a big baller bro, you'll be okay" Jaycee said, as she did a small chuckle. Zac had flipped the camera back over to showing his face.

"So which one should i get?" He asked, he was in between two table sets. Before Jaycee could say another word, Fatima spoke.

" The Gray one" Fatima said, and Zachary looked at her, then back at his phone, but then he did another double take. "Let me call you right back sis" He said, hanging up the phone, not giving Jaycee a chance to say goodbye.

"Yo, you shorty from the restaurant the other day right?" He asked. "You wouldn't tell me your name acting all bougie and shit"

"Your girlfriend not gone pop out on me, is she? I will hate to have to beat her ass in front of my child" Fatima said jokingly, with a little bit of truth in it.

"Nah" Said Zachary as he laughed " you don't have to worry about that girl popping out on you, as of yesterday I am on the market."

" Oh sorry to hear, she didn't seem like your type anyways if I'm being honest. You seems so sweet, while she seems so damn-"

"EVIL, yeah I know." He said finishing her sentence. "You like the 5th person who told me that, but shit happens" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"But can I like put a name to that pretty face of yours?" He asked, sweetly. As he licked his lips.

"Fatima" She said, and the two of them
shook hands. "Who's the princess?" He asked, he didn't want to seem rude not asking about the child she was with.

"This is my daughter, Izzy." Fatima said with a smile, Zac had put his hand out to give Izzy a high five, and Izzy gave him one. Which was shocking to Fatima because Izzy didn't fuck with strangers.

"Nice to meet y'all , so you think the gray one looks good, why not white?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, I'm into interior design, I know a little something. White is cute, but it's harder to get stains out"