14.)

The words of  "See you again" By Wiz Khalifa echo through the whole church home, as people were arriving and taking their seats.

The emotion was so raw, and real. Fatima hesitated on attending Ian's funeral, they didn't leave out on good terms so it was eating her alive, as much as she couldn't stand him she didn't want him to die, but god had other plans.

"Fuck you, you piece of shit! I wish I never even fucking met you" The words that kept repeating in Fatima's head, as her and Ian shared their last encounter together before he passed.

That night Ian was coming to apologize for everything and also breaking the news of him having a 18 year old daughter named Isra.

He was hoping that all of his children mothers could get together for the sake of the children, but Fatima completely black out on him, it just seems like he was full of secrets and she couldn't take it anymore. Like how many more children are next to pop up? She thought to herself.

A single tear dropped, and Fatima quickly wiped it away, thankfully she had her shades on. Danni rubbed her leg, letting Fatima know everything going to be okay.

"Is this seat taken?" Isra asked sweetly, Fatima shook her head no, giving Isra a warm smile. Isra sat down, and waved for her mother to come over, Ian had a big family so Fatima just figured that was just a cousin or an auntie.

"After all this, we have to find your bother and sister so you could meet them" Isra mother said.

" Do we have to do that today?" Isra complained, "It's an emotional day, I don't want to make anyone uncomforta-" Isra tried to say, but got cut off when Fatima said Izzy name.

"Izzy, mommies you can't get down" Fatima told her daughter who wanted to be put down, Isra looked at Izzy, who had the same birth mark as her on the right side of her face.

Isra and her mother made eye contact, As much as Isra wanted to say something the words just wasn't forming.

Isra and her mother lived outside of Georgia, Ian will travel there every other weekend to see Isra.

Isra being the spoil child she was, she got everything she wanted, Ian was the best father he could possibly be to her so she really had nothing to complained about like ever.

Fatima turned on Cocomelon on her phone, since people were still taking their seats and arriving , service didn't start for another 10 minutes.

"After all the hurtful shit she said to my brother, why is she here?" Miracle said, as she spotted Fatima in the front row with Izzy, and danni.

"Your brother up there in that casket dead and you worry about Fatima, you need to just let that go for real Mir" Tracy said, the cousin of the family.

"They both said some hurtful things to each other, your brother was NOT innocent when it came to Fatima" Tracy adds

" My brother did all he could for all them bitches, so don't try make it seem like my brother was the bad guy" Miracle spat.

"You're a sick individual , I pray god lay his hands on you cause lords know you need it" She said lastly before walking away, this why Tracy stay away, Miracle was something else and she couldn't stand it.