35.)

"Maa, none of that shit matters. She doesn't want anything to do with me anymore" said Cameron.

"She dropped me from being Izzy's godfather, talking about some I failed her, and all this other bullshit, she's tripping 4 real" He voiced to his mother.

"When Ian was treating her ass like shit, and cheating on her, I was the one being the shoulder she could cry on, I'm the one that stayed with her for 6 fucking weeks after Izzy was born, now she's acting like I'm just some regular ass nigga"

"She's making the wrong decision son, that's not right, she cannot give you that authority and just take it away like that baby boy" Camila said, and Cameron exhale deeply.

"That's her daughter she could do whatever the fuck she wants ma"

"I just didn't think she'll pull some shit like this, that niggas action shouldn't have anything to do with me"

"Nigga shut that crying shit up, she dropped you from being the godparent, obviously nigga you deserved that shit." Caleb said, Cameron's older brother, he was older by a year and 3 months.

"She dropped you for a reason, she ask you to keep an eye on Izzy right mothafucker?, she told you don't leave her child alone right nigga?"

"And what the fuck you go do? You went to go crop some weed, and lied and said you went to the store knowing your stupid ass didn't" Caleb went on, and Cameron was starting to get pissed off for various reasons.

"Nigga, mind your fucking business. That ain't the fucking point, why would that nigga kidnap a fucking child? How the fuck I was supposed to know what type of sick shit that nigga was on?"

" Nigga, you worried about him and Fatima and her family, where is Lori? Have you checked on her?

"Have you talked to her? You running around and shit chasing after Fatima, when you should have been worried about your girl and your FUCKING daughter"

"You two enough, I don't want to hear that, stop it" Camila said sternly.

"Nah ma, you need to talk some sense in this nigga brain" Caleb said.

"Nigga sat in this damn house and got high while mfs is out looking for that little girl, why the fuck would you think you still gone have that title goofy, stupid ass nigga?"

"Not once d-" Caleb was saying but he got interrupted by Lori wobbling into the front door, you could tell she was in a lot of pain, Cameron flew up to her rescue.

"What the fuck happened to you? Where the fuck you been at all this time?" Cameron roared at her.

"This the nigga you raised ma?" Caleb said to his mom, in a disappointed tone.

"Cameron please just leave me alone, the first thing you ask me is where the hell I been? No, am I okay? Do I need to go to the hospital?" she yelled at him.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital baby?" Camila asked making her way over to Lori.

"No, I'm good. I just need to go lay down for a little bit"

"Where is Eric?" Cameron asked, and Lori had cut a serious eye at him.

"He's dead, I don't know how it happened but my brother is gone" Lori said on the verge of tears. She watch her brother be killed, and if she spoke to anyone about what happened, Madam threaten her. If Lori wasn't pregnant, then she wouldn't have never made it out alive.

" Sorry for your loss, but that's nigga had it coming, and you a sick individual as well, you was talking to that nigga the whole time he had Fatima's little girl, that shit ain't right" Caleb said, and Cameron had approached Caleb with anger and rage.