8.)

Friday, 10:55 a.m.

" When the last time you had an oil change?" Zachary asked his customer as he got the tools he needed to do the oil change.

"Umm I don't know" She hesitated to speak, "if I'm being honest probably like a year ago" She said, and Zac laughed at her.

"Yoo, y'all females are dangerous. You went a whole ass year without an oil change?" He asked her, he wasn't even surprised though 75% of his customers were females and they all seemed to be the same way.

"Why you saying it like that, like that's a bad thing or something?" she asked him, looking at Zac strangely and Zac looked at her with an side eye.

"That is a bad thing shorty, you can't be doing shit like that. You also need your brakes replaced, I heard them grinding when you pulled in.

"Slow down there my nigg, let's handle one thing at a time, which is this oil change, THANK YOU" She said.

"Yo homie, your girl out front causing a scene and shit looking for you" Zac's employee Rylo said.

"My girl? That's not my girl nigga" Zac said blowing his breath, he knew it was Karen out front. "Tell her ass I'm not here"

"I did tell her ass that bro, I'm guessing she seen your car, and I'm not going back and forth with shorty she's on one right now"

"Handle this oil change for me, I'll go handle her ass" Zac said, putting his tool down. He wiped his hands and went out front to where Karen was standing outside the door, she couldn't just walk in because they had to buzz her in.

"Karen what the fuck do you want?" Zac yelled at her. "Your ass should be at work, no reason for you to be here right now"

"Well you're not answering any of my calls, or my text messages so i thought I'll pull up on you, because we need to talk Zachary"

"Talk about what Karen? Like I said told you before we don't have SHIT to talk about"

"I just want to know where our baby is gone fit into our life Zachary, can you tell me that?" Said Karen.

"You on your delusional shit right now, I told you 2 fucking days ago when that baby gets here I'll do my part, don't make me regret my decision Karen"

"I want you to come back home Zac, I miss you. I miss us" Karen said emotionally, Zac started rubbing his head as he closed his eyes.

"What the fuck don't you get? Karen we are DONE like how many times do I have to tell you that, you can't just fucking cheat and think everything gone be fucking okay, nah son don't work like that"

"Who are you right now?" Karen said shocked by his tone expression, and how he was acting towards her.

"A nigga that's standing on business right now, I'm pretty sure your nigga wouldn't be okay with you begging for your ex back"

"I don't have no other nigga Zachary, I have you" Karen said going to grab Zachary's hand but he pulled back.

"You HAD me, listen I have to get back to work, you messing with my money right now. Don't bring your ass back here, let's put it like this anything that concerns the baby tell Jaycee and she'll relay the messages back to me"

"I hate that it has to come to that, but I'm setting boundaries, be safe and enjoy the rest of your day Karen" Zac said lastly, going back into his shop not giving Karen the chance to have the last word.

Him walking away pissed her off even more because Karen was always the one in control now that she couldn't run all over him  anymore she felt a way.

Karen did find out she was barely 4 weeks pregnant at the top of week, she thought her having this child will somewhat bring Zac back into her life but her plan wasn't working.