25.)

Saturday, 2:40 P.M.
-1 week ago-
- Richard's point of view -

As soon as I touched back down to Atlanta, I immediately placed a call to Karen. I know it's been 3 years I didn't expect for her ass to answer but I had some words for her fraud ass.

I ducked off from Atlanta for a while, After finding out Karen's child was not my son, I can't even lie as a real nigga I was hurt as fuck, like I was with this bitch her entire pregnancy and the little nigga wasn't even mine?

I put this girl in a 2 Bedroom Luxury Apartment, and got her ass a new ride. If her ass was just honest from the jump I wouldn't even be this fucking piss off.

But bitches do spiteful shit, I didn't expect her to do something like this, I guess you really don't know a motherfucker like you think you do.

The petty in me wanted to take all that shit back, but me being the grown ass man I am and being raised by a queen I let shit go and let her keep it I mean she needed that shit more than I did.

I camped outside of Karen's house, apparently she was dating some hood nigga she ain't even had no business dealing with. I  had hired a PI to look into Karen, I just wasn't believing Kasai wasn't mine after coming across a picture of him on the gram.

But I got a call two days ago, stating that the DNA test I took was a hit, so of course I was on the first flight back to the A, to get what's mine.

I really didn't know much about that Zachary nigga, I know he was a business man, he owned shop and shit and he was a street nigga. I did some homework on that nigga.

Apparently this nigga a family man now, and I respect that. He's dating the cousin of Madam, if you know then you know.

I'm glad my son had someone looking out for him because his mother was a piece of work, and anybody dealing with her ass I felt bad for them.

Now back to present day 1 week later ... "Richard?" Karen questioned startled as she made her way downstairs, she was met with a Richard sitting on her couch.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't get up and snap your fucking neck in half" Richard spat, he was full of rage. Richard was also a street nigga, but he was respectful to the woman in his life, until they got him out of character.

"Richard I don't have time for you or Zachary. Get the fuck off my house now" Karen spat back at him, she was tired of the threats.

Richard got up and flew over to Karen's direction, shoving a DNA test in Karen's face.

"You lied to me, you said lil hommie wasn't mine but that paperwork says otherwise, fuck shit you on?" He questioned, with a confusion look.

"You got a DNA Test done without my permission? Are you fucking serious?" Karen said, reading the paper work over the test did read 99%.

"Karen yo ass worried about the wrong shit, you got another nigga raising my son, you don't see nothing wrong with that?"

"How did you get my child's DNA?, you been stalking me?"

"Yo I'm like 2 seconds away from putting yo head thru that fucking wall, of course I got a fucking dna test homie look just like me, yo dumbass can't see that?"

Meanwhile over at Zachary's house It turned out that Kasai was actually Richard son, and the DNA test Jaycee had gotten done was the wrong case number, someone switched out the names with another test that was being tested.

"I'm good, it is what it is" Zachary said, wiping his tears that had fallen.

" If you're not good bro, that's okay... This is a lot to take in, we gave that little boy almost 4 years of our love just for it to be taken away from us, we are all hurt by this." Said Jaycee.