ʙᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴɢ

" ew why is your face so close to the camera" I asked Oakley, Oakley made the dumb decision to call me at 7am and his response was thst he was bored

We're getting along very well and had deep conversations last night, we actually feel asleep on the phone.

He turned away from the camera chessing" I'm just admiring you love"

" oh ok, why are you acting so nervous?"

" oh uh let me see, I'm talking to my favorite female artist that I been had a crush since you start and she's giving me the time out her day. She's fine and I just can't get over that"

I melt at his complement" now you got me feeling myself" I say moving the phone from my face as I couldn't stop smiling

" as you should, so what's on the agenda today?"

" you know, nothing much just some online shopping and studio time" I say, I cut up some fruits for Nala as she watched me silently not paying attention to her iPad. My heart melts when she does this, she starting  to look just like him everyday.

" bacasy we the same, I never sleep out in the studio"

I nod, I open the cupboard above me and grabbed Nala pink bluey plate. She hit her try, I guess she was really hungry.

" I just need to take breaks from the studio because once I'm in there you will not see me until the next day" I say laughing, from the side of my eye I can see Oakley looking at me lick his lips

" yeah same, who are the fruits for?"

" my daughter, she loves fruits"

" oh ok, where is she now?" I pick up the phone and then the phone to Nala, her face lit up and a she tilts her head and smiles. I was surprised because she never did this with anyone.

" hii! You're so cute" Oakley says in a baby voice, she giggles and covers her eyes. She played peek a boo with Oakley, he didn't lie when he said kids love him.

I put my hand on my hip smiling at the interaction, I walk around the corner of the island and place the fruits in front Nala but she paid me no attention. I sat down in the chair next to her

" I don't understand how she's so nice to you, she isn't normally like this" I said looking at Oakley who was looking at my motherly breast.

" because kids love me, I just have that energy"

He was right.

Oakley and Nala both ignored me, Oakley was talking to Nala as she just responded in nodding her head. Oakley was even teaching her numbers, it was a very wholesome moment.

" ok can you stop taking my daughter away from me?" I mug Oakley and he chuckled

" my fault, she's just so cute and calm unlike other babies but she doesn't talk much"