Long time no see

3 weeks ago!

Corinna groans, tossing and turning in her sleep. Her eyes flutter open, the sun not even up but light was shining through the room from the TV. Corinna huffs getting up.

"Shit!" She said as she stepped on Nala toy. She picked it up and threw it across the room. She walked into the bathroom and did her business. After she flushed the toilet and washed her hands before exiting.

She catapult herself into her slik covered bed. She reached over to her night stand and grabbed her phone off the charger.

She flinched as her eyes were still warming up to the light. When she could see she looked at the time. 2:34 and Oakley still wasn't in her bed. She found that strange. She didn't want to start assuming other things she knew would hurt her so she ignored it.

He probably just decided to sleep at his house. No problem, right?

After some minutes she got a notification from Oakley, a picture to be exact. Corinna found it weird that after not coming to her house he has audacity to text her.

What Corina didn't know was that this wouldn't be a happy day for her. She felt her heart skip a beat as she clicked on the message. Corina heart dropped to the pits of hell as she seen something that she didn't want to see.

Oakley laying on top on another woman with the caption " my man now" tears threatens to fall from face as she threw her phone to the other side of the bed and broke down crying. When. She thought finally she found someone that wouldn't loved her and not leave her. She had too many heart breaks and when she let her guard down she wasn't good enough.

After crying her eyes out she finally calmed down and sat on the bed staring into space with no thought left in her head. She just wanted to know why would he do it and what was the reason. Coraina Picked up the phone and started spam blocking him and everything cuz she didn't want to hear a word from him.

Present

Coraina let out a little chuckle as she focused on her phone

Coraina let out a little chuckle as she focused on her phone." Girl do you see Megan and Nicki beefing?" She asked turning to her friend, Nella.

" Oh shit y'all, Megan ate that up honestly" nella said.

" Exactly, Twitter is going crazy right now. Megan hit a nerve because she didn't even mention any names but whatever." Coraina

" She heard " Megan law" and automatically thought about her husband" nella chuckled.

Corina nods in agreement. A wave a boredem swept her body, she turned off her phone and threw her head back on her chair head. Her week has been boring, working on music, taking care of Nala and it repeats

Nella notice" girl what's wrong with you? Oakley didn't give you no dick" nella implied giggle. Coraina smirks and threw a pillow at her

" Girl hush, ain't no body worried about that man" Coraina said rolling her eyes. Deep down she in fact was worrying about Oakley.