didn't mean to hurt you!

Oakley

Oakley

TW/rape/self-harm ⚠️

Do you ever have that feeling when you just want to dive in a body of water to wash the filth? The touch and voices ruining the way I think, my brain is not acting the way it should.

To be lied on and bashed for something you had no control over, dealing with that pain until you are dead and forgotten. No respect is given to people these days, take and leave is what it is. My tears will eventually turn into dust, forgive and forgive right?

Bullshit!

I didn't want it!

Why should I forgive the person that hurt me? Why should I forgive the person that called me to have nightmares? Why, why, why? Everything is why to me. What causes someone to do this shit.

I found the perfect woman that actually loves me and not just for my money for me, I never had that so why would I ruin it? Her daughter is like a daughter I never had. Why cause this pain to someone? Is it envy?

I was drunk and that is the honest truth, I was in a vulnerable state and you took advantage of that. Why? What did you get from out it? To ruin my relationship?

Really?

That day flashes in my head everyday, I don't wish this to happen to anyone. You know you made me scared to go out and drink with my friends? Was that a teachable moment for me to stop drinking or did you just wanted to have fun doing the unthinkable?

Remember when I said no over and over again? Why didn't you listen? Why not just give up and let me go home? Did it make you feel good, huh? You're a piece of shit!

I can play a violin with my wrist if I wanted to, would you even care if saw my wrist? Would it scare you or make you happy to see your victim is scared of you?

I wish you didn't send that text, you did it to frame me. That was your plan all along, to take that picture and send it to CORAINA!! WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM!!!!

Maybe I need to calm down, right? I don't know where to go from here. Coraina doesn't want to talk to me, I've had my friends connect here but she ignores them all. I wonder if she will think I'm lying or believe me.

I feel ashamed in my self for letting it happen, I feel embarrassed to tell my friends even. I just want to cry more but I'm so numb I can't get one tear out!

I want to talk to her but she doesn't want to talk to me. Would it be bad if I said I wanted to stop rapping because of this? You're right, I'm overthinking.

Flashback

Oakley laughed at his friend joke, stumbling a lil bit. 4 shots did the trick. He was out and was ready to get home because Coraina was waiting for him and didn't want her to stay up late.