ʜɪᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ

|ʜɪᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ|

|ʜɪᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ|

" is it too much for you baby?"

His large hands wrapped around my waist as he pounded into me with all his force, one leg up as he fucked the life out of me

" you like that?" Oakley says while smacking my ass, as hard as he can

"Mhmm" I say in between my moans

" use your words baby" he says pulling my hair as hard as he can slamming his dick into me harder than what he was doing earlier.

" yes" I say satisfaction

Oakley starts kissing my kneck leaving Hickeys on my kneck even though it wouldn't be seen on my dark skin

"F-fuck" I say feeling a familiar knot in my stomach, I try to run but he pulled me by the kneck and fucked me even harder

" you like how I fuck you mama" he says whisper in my ear and kissing my kneck.

I nod unable to speak from pleasure, I jolt as he slapped my ass.

" I want to hear you say it" he says

" y-ye-yes I like the way you fuck me" I say chocking on my words

He chuckles before grabbing my jaw and kissing me.

"M-more please" I wimper.

He continues at the grueling, slow pace. Some moans fall out of my throat. His pace almost feels torturous

"Oakley~" I lightly growl

"Hm?"

"Please..."

"Please what?" He teases

" go faster!"

" aww you poor little bitch, you want daddy to fuck you like the nasty slut you're?" He asked degrading me

I nod

" no, no I need here words mama" he says as his strokes got slower

" fuck! Please daddy fuck me harder" I comply and say.

He looks at me for a moment, contemplating what I said. Then I feel him speed up, my back arches from the the sudden jump of pleasure.

I wrap my legs around his waist, keeping him close. His hands are caressing all over my body, including my ass. The pleasure makes my eyes want to roll back into my head.

I look at his face, his hair is out of place and messy just like mines. His eyes looking over my body and face, making sure I'm not in any discomfort. His chest rising and falling, and his mouth in slightly opened, panting.

Suddenly, something feels amazing inside me. Every thrust he makes feels a hundred times better than before. Moan rip out my mouth before I can catch them.

"Oh, shit!" I silp and say

Oakley chuckles once more.

" found it." He whispers in my ears. His voice sounds low and seductive. Cognitive thought leaves me for a few moments after hearing it.

I remember I was In his hotel room, meaning people were outside walking the halls. I bring my hands up to cover my mouth to try to prevent moans.

Oakley immediately snatches my hands away, pinning them to the bed. As he does this, he thrusts gets more intense.

"Do not... cover your moans." He says between breaths. I nod, not trusting my voice to say any words at all.

Loud moans continue to leave my throat as Oakley thrusts into me, jacking me off at the same time. My hands pinned while every inch of my body left untouched.

A knot ties in my lower stomach as I get closer to release.

"Oakley, ah~are-mff~are you close?" I ask

"Yeah~are you?"

I frantically nod at him.

" wanna come to-aha~together?" I request

He nods back and grins

He continues thrusting, even faster now. I'm right on the edge, waiting for him to tell me he's going to cum. The wait is near torture.

He gives my the okay, and I let myself go, white liquid shooting out of me, onto my stomach. I feel the same type of warm liquid fill my insides as this happens, good thing I was on birth control. My back arches.

We both pause, catching our breaths.

"Are you going to let go out my waist?" He ask sarcastically

"Mmm,no, not yet. I'm not done feeling full" I respond

After a few minutes, I release him to pull out. He lays down next to me pulling me into a hug,I turn to hold him back. He pulls some covers over us, and we fall asleep for the night.

I new in the more my friends would want an explanation and I was going to be there embarrassed, they were right.

Author note: congratulations y'all got the first smut of this book, and y'all better make some noise

Vote and comment