ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

December 25, 2023

The joyful laughter, the colorful wrapping paper scattered in each corner of the house. The sweet smell of hot chocolate with a touch of cinnamon. Children giggles and laughter filled the cold room.

" Nyla look what oaky got you" Coraina said to the occupied nyla, she wasn't paying attention to hear mother but the flashing lights on the tree.

From the side of her came a chuckle, she turned and saw Oakley standing tall inwith a tiny gift in his hand.

"I think she's too fascinated by the lights" he said. He took a sit next to that girl with the look of a lust deepening in his eyes.

Coraina could feel the the static energy between each other that she couldn't quite understand.

" Right, My mom is enjoying opening her presents" Coraina said before taking a sip of her eggnog.

" Seriously tho, maybe next time we have to get her some lights.." Oakley says. An awkward silence fell between them. They felt like two teenagers being in the first relationship.

Oakley placed the gift wrapped in red on Coraina lap. Coraina smile at Oakley before peeling the gift wrapper like an unpatient kid with his first chocolate candy.

Corinna could feel something hard but she couldn't picture it. Has she dig deeper she felt like she knew what it was and stared at Oakley. Oakley stared at her and smirked knowing that she knew what it was.

When she pulled it oout she screamed and jumped up laughing. She jumped on Oakley and hugged him tightly.

" Oh my God, mama look her got me a Mercedes!!"

" Wow that's so nice. Now I can have you old car" her mom said.

" Mom no!" Coraina said firmly. Coraina quickly slipped into her uggs and put her puffer jacket on. Coraina family looked outside and seen the pink beautiful outside.

Oakley followed Coraina smiling behind her.

"Ahhh, oh my gosh thank you Oakley!" Coraina said jumping up and down. Coraina stared at the pink Mercedes like it was something supernatural.

Coraina opened the car door and gas at the personalized interior in the car. The seats were all leather and pink inside the ceiling of the car had diamonds and so did the steering wheel. That wasn't all she saw in the car, there were multiple from Louis Vuitton Valentino, van clef, and Gucci sitting in the back seat of a car She whipped her phone out and recorded it praising Oakley.

" Are you going to open it or keep analyzing it?" Oakley asked with a chuckle.

" Hell yeah, I was just trying to record everything"Coraina said rolling her eyes

" I can take it back you know, stop rolling your eyes." He said

Coraina huffs" whatever" Coraina gets in the back sit and began to open her other gifts. She opened the van clef, there were multiple boxes. She got multiple bracelets and necklaces. Something that people already know that is very sensitive when it comes to being gifted and receiving things.

Coraina began to cry appreciating Oakley for what he did to her. " Aww baby don't cry" Oakley said pulling her in for comfort. He rubbed her back as she calmed down.

" Baby you didn't have to do this" she said as Oakley wiped her tears.

" You deserve it mama now let's bring the other gifts inside. It's too cold and I don't want you to get sick" he told Coraina.He helped Coraina with her bags and went inside to spend the rest of Christmas with the family.

December 28, 2023

@Corainawillow

@Corainawillow: Happy birthday to my beautiful princess

@Corainawillow: Happy birthday to my beautiful princess. The first time they laid you on my chest I fell in love, mama wants to give you the best😘.
Tagged: @periperi. Thank you for setting up this beautiful background!

Comments

@periperi: no problem! We were happy to help and blessed we got to meat you a little princess on her special day💜🥰

@Meganthestallion: omg our niece
is growing up so fast😭 she is so cutee. Happy birthday mama💗

@Centralcee: You should see the amount of
Present I got her!

@Icespice: Tell her auntie is coming soon😍❤️

@Beyonce: Omg Ms. Sassy is getting so big🥺 I remember when we first met she kept giving me a stank face. She's lucky I love her 💗

@Zendaya: Omg She's already 2?? She was just a new born 🥹

@TomHolland: She looks so pretty! By the way I brought her that dress🤭🥹

@Ameliadimoldenberg: The real princess 💗🥺

@Tyla: Omg why do I feel the need to cry? I've been following up since she was born and I can't believe she is 2!!❤️🥹❤️

@AlexaDemie: She's too cutee!

@Hunterschafer: I hope you sign her up to be a model because she is gorgeous 🥰

@Stormyreid: my Cousin ate the girls up!!!

@Corainabigpussylips: Happy birthday sister!!

Author note:

Guess who's back?? This season is about
To be mess than a MF so buckle up.
The whole time I was gone I was making drafts until I had enough. Omg I can't
Wait for you guy's to read what's
Coming next. XXX