ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

|ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ|

|ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ|

"She got me fucked up"

Why did she leave? Was it bad? Was I annoying? Did she just use me? So many questions going on in my head, after I got out of the shower she wasn't there no more I was confused I probably thought she went downstairs to the lobby but she left.

I didn't get an explanation of why she left so I'm stuck here confused and mind blown, I'm trying to figure out if I did anything wrong to her or made her feel some type of way.

I didn't call her because I felt nervous that she would just block me and call me out because it would make me look desperate even though I am desperate to talk to her and ask her why she left. Maybe because I asked her to spend time today? Probably that triggered her because I know she has to take care of her daughter so maybe she felt like I was making her pick over her.

I go on my phone and check my socials to see multiple tags and a post of me and her from last night, I know it was going to be some b******* like this so maybe after she seen it she left. I don't know I'm just making up assumptions to get these thoughts out of my head.

I appreciate the upset about it she seems quite happy and was joking so I didn't think anything of it.

She's a bitch

I know I shouldn't have called her that but come on, you could have told me.

Maybe his house girls feel when I leave them on a one-night stand, this probably is my karma for being a dick head to these girls. I am highly embarrassed, I feel used but I'm still confused at the moment.

What kind of turned me on, it makes me want to run after her more. Why am I like this.

Maybe I could call her and ask her why?

Maybe a date?

Yeah that's it, a date will be good. I will just be a get to know you date, even though I'm hurt about her leaving I wanted to ask her on a date today but she dipped. But no hard feelings, I just need to get over it.

Nevermind I can't get over it.

Did you really think I would let her go? Nah fam the pussy is too good and I think she put a spell on me.

I threw my head back on pillow, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 10:27am. I scrolled through my contacts, I see her name and click but it went to voicemail, I called again, no answer but before I hung up she picked up.

"Hello?" She says with her warm honey voice.

Oakley snap out of it, your supposed to be mad.

" Don't hello me, why did you leave" I asked

" Oakley watch your mouth and second I felt like I needed to" she said explaining.

I shook my head" because you felt like it? What fucked up excuse is that?" I chuckled