chapter 42

i rush over to anna, holding her up and untying her when her eyes flutter open, "um what the fuck?" she says, fear laced in her voice

"come on, can you stand? we need to go" i whisper to her as the boys look around making sure that no ones waiting for us in the dark, ana stands up looking exhausted and scared, "ill explain when we're safe okay?" i say to her, cupping her face in my hand. both of the boys look at me and we make our way up the basement stairs, me and blaise walking first and kai walking with ana, making sure she's okay.

we get to the top of the stairs when i spot something out of the corner of my eye, one of my mothers workers 'her protectors' she likes to call them, i don't know why cause all they do is walk around the house and do work for her when she cant be bothered. i walk out first, whispering to blaise to help ana and kai get out without being noticed. 

the man notices me and walks up to me"so you're home huh, what are you doing here boy?" he says to me, trying to be intimidating

"just making sure your keeping the house clean like mother asked you to" i laugh and swipe my finger against the fireplace next to me, "not doing a very good job are you" i show him the dust on my finger, he rushes up to me, inspecting the fireplace to see i wasn't lying. i give him a dissappointed look and shove my dust coated finger in his eye, making him partially blind whilst blaise, ana and kai run out of the door behind him. 

he yells in pain "you little shit, just wait until i get your kneck in my hands" he shouts

"ooooh kinky, i like it" i laugh at him, picking up one of the fireplace sticks and stabbing it into his foot, right into the floor beneath him "ill see you soon baby, can't wait" i laugh maniacally in his face, blowing him a kiss and running out of the house, grabbing everyones hands as we apparate back to ana's house