Prologue

Ever since she was child, Scarlet would see her mother smoking everyday. It got to the point where she had gotten lung cancer.

Scarlet was there, in the hospital, every weekend from her 10th birthday til she was 12, her mother not having beat it.

That's where she met Stiles Stilinski, her (annoying) best friend and most of all her brother. After Stiles lost his mother they became partners in crime, with Scott McCall of course.

Scarlet's father was a good man, but not a good father, after his wife died, he threw himself into his work at the hospital, usually working double shifts every week, just so he wasn't at home where everything reminded him of her. Scarlet on the other hand would usually stay at the Stilinski household or the McCall House, with Melissa McCall as a mother figure.

She made sure Scarlet got her homework done and had something to eat everyday. Melissa usually worked with David Rhodes and brought him food whenever she could, knowing how hard it was to lose a significant other, whether that be through divorce or death.

Scarlet would do anything for her family and friends, to the point where she would follow them into the woods in the middle of the night, looking for a dead body...