Chapter Six

I'm sorry for the late update, got stung by a bee on my hand, so sorry for any mistakes cause it is so hard to write, had a mental breakdown, went to the beach 👆 and got ghosted by a guy lmao, also Thank you so much for 2K reads!

Scarlet's POV

Waking up already isn't pleasant, but waking up a phone ringing is even worst. "Make it shut up please" She heard Damian whine, uncurling herself from him, she answers the phone, not recognising the number.

"Hello?" "Scarlet thank god I tried calling you earlier but you didn't answer so I figured I had the wrong number but then Lydia said that this was your number so I figured you were busy so-" The person rambled.

"I'm sorry, but who is this?" Scarlet asked getting up confused, making Damian lift his head up and listen in to the conversation.

"Sorry! It's Allison,from school, I hope it's okay Lydia gave me your phone number."

"Oh, yeah hey, I didn't know Lydia still had my number but what's up?" She asked even more confused with the conversation, scrunching her nose up, making Damian chuckle and kiss her nose, making her blush.

"Well I wanted to invite you over since I'm trying to make friends and I know we haven't really talked, like at all, so I thought why not watch a movie and order take out, but if you're busy that's completely-" "I would love to" Scarlet cut her rambling off

"Great! Well you can come over at seven thirty and then we can order and choose a movie." "Cool, just text me your address."

Hanging up, she checked the time seeing it was 6:34pm she decided she could nap for a bit before heading to her house and grab some clothes. "You're seriously gonna go back to sleep right now?" He looked at her with a small smile and she couldn't help but glance at his lips.

"Well I have to be home at seven to get clothes and be at seven thirty at Allison's so I have thirty minutes to sleep." She stated.

Then she remembered the reason why she was at his house, "by the way, you wanted to tell me something earlier, something about keeping an open mind?"

She saw Damian take a deep breath as he started getting up. Feeling the tense atmosphere, she sat up and looked at him.

3rd Person POV

Realising this was it, he had to tell her the truth, he was scared quite frankly, but he knew if he wanted to be with her he had to tell her. "So umm.. this is going to sound insane and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to never see me ever again after this."

Scarlet reached for his hand and squeezed it in reassurance.

"I'm a werewolf." He stumbled out

Scarlet sat there for a moment before laughing out loud. "I'm sorry", she laughed out, "it's just- I was expecting WAY worst." By the time she was done laughing, tears had formed and Damian was just stop there with disbelief written on his face.

"So you're not shocked, like at all? Not scared or have to urge to shoot me with a wolfsbane bullet?" Upon hearing that, Scarlet was sent into another laughing fit, barely able to sit straight.

"No it's not that, it's just-" She was cut off by Damian hearing something outside, "is what you just did normal or should I be worried" She asked. "No, I just heard something outside, I'm gonna go check it out, you stay here, okay." As he got up and made his was towards the door, he heard her heartbeat start to race. "Hey, it's okay, it's probably nothing but with being a werewolf, I have people going after me for simply existing and I don't want you getting caught in the middle of all of that, the reason I told you was because I wanted you to know about everything so if I wasn't there, you could protect yourself and now of all the dangers." He tried explaining.
"Okay, yeah that makes sense but I have a question." Damian looked at her expectedly, while also keeping an ear out for anything strange outside, "if you can quite literally hear something outside then does that mean you can hear heartbeats and stuff like that?"

Smiling to himself about her question, he knew where she was getting at, "Yes I can hear your heartbeat, meaning I can tell when someone's lying, but I can also smell emotions." Scarlet started getting hot all of a sudden, "Wait, what kind of emotions, like the generic stuff or..." As she looked at him, she saw him swallow harshly and lean into her more. "I can also smell lust and when you're horny." He said looking down at her lips and as he was about to lean in, when he heard a thumping sound and two heartbeats outside, thinking it was hunters, he told Scarlet to hide in his closet.

"I promise I'll be back just stay here okay."

Damian's POV

Whoever it was, they were about to be sorry for interrupting his almost kiss with Scarlet, as he stalked outside towards the noise, he was thankful that Scarlet had stayed upstairs because as he rounded the corner of just house, he heard Scott and Stiles, digging Laura's grave up, while talking about locking Derek up.
Deciding it was best if they didn't know about Scarlet and him there, he crept back inside and told Scarlet it was time to leave and that he would drive her.

After dropping her off and making sure she got inside safely, while also listening to her heartbeat as she fell asleep, he drove back to what he used to call home went to bed, hoping that Scott and Stiles wouldn't say anything about his dead sisters body buried in the backyard. He could only wish.

🌔🌕🌖

Damian's POV

Waking up to the cops barging in shouting and pointing their guns has got to be the worst way to wake up.

As he watched Derek get pulled into a cop car, all he could see was red. He was mad, no he was pissed. He was pissed that he was losing the only family he had to a wannabe detective and a newly turned beta that hasn't even passed his first full moon.

But most importantly, he was pissed because he was supposed to be seeing Scarlet today and finally kiss her, but instead he had to go to the station to get interrogated.

Scarlet's POV

Walking to the bleachers, Scarlet could see Lydia and Allison, but as she was going to sit down she saw Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski so she decided to sit with them.

As she watched the game, Scarlet could see that Scott wasn't playing as he usually would, meaning he was better than last time she had seen him play. Remembering what Damian had told her, she feared what her best friend was going through.

"Set !" And as the whistle blew and the game went on, she could see Stiles getting anxious, she could see Lydia's scheming eyes lock onto Scott and she could see Scott's jealousy and anger.

1165 words

_______________________________

Thanks for reading and again, I'm sorry for the late update💕
Hope you guys had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope 2024 is going to be filled with Love and Success for you all 💕

As always, vote and comment. I will see you hopefully next week.

Stay safe and make choices✨