Chapter Four

Scarlet's POV

Lacrosse Field

As she dragged Damian to the bleachers, she saw Lydia sitting with someone she didn't recognise. Deciding to ignore them, she quickly told Damian to find them a spot on the bleachers and that she would be right back, wanting to check on her best friends before they played.

Running up to them, she heard Stiles talk, "But if you play, I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?"

"I can't sit out again. My whole life is sitting on the sidelines."

Scarlet, deciding to butt in, and slightly scaring Stiles while doing so, adds "And you won't, I'll talk to coach if I have to, I mean the guy's practically scared of me."

Scott smiles slightly at the girl, grateful that at least one of his best friends supported him with this. "This season, I make first line."

Scarlet, seeing Coach coming over, decides to go back to Damian, having left him alone when he didn't know anyone.

As she sits next to him, she couldn't help but shuffle closer to him. "What do you think so far? Do you see yourself wearing that uniform?" She says with a cheeky smile.

Damian just laughs with her, deciding not to say anything, but not before putting his arm around her and shuffling even closer. His excuse, there were to many people and not enough room.

Scarlet was about to say something before flinching after seeing Scott get hit right in the face. "Oh god, I hope he's okay, otherwise Melissa is gonna kill me." She says, amusing Damian.

"Hey, way to catch with your face, McCall!"

"Shut up Jackson!" She yells, making everyone look at her in shock.

Coach, still slightly scared of the girl after he bumped into and dropped her morning coffee once, just yelled back "Yeah, what she said!" While also making Jackson frown.

And after Scott catches every single ball thrown at him, plus a very ecstatic Stiles, Scarlet and Damian head over to coach to see if there was any room on the team for him.

"Hey coach"

"Oh, Scary girl... hi... what do you want? Not here to yell at me again, are you?"

"No, just here to see if there's any room for one more, this is Damian Hale." She adds pointing to Damian.

Coach ponders for a moment, while looking at Damian up and down as if he was a piece of meat and just when Damian started shifting uncomfortably, coach looked back at Scarlet and agreed, "He comes, tomorrow, if he's good... he stays. If he's not" As he was about to finish his sentence Scarlet glares at him, letting him choose his next words carefully. "And if he's not, he stays as well cause we do need more good looking guys on the team" he says looking scared.

"Good, bye Coach" and with that they head to Damian's car.

"Thank You" he says looking into her eyes.

"No problem" She adds with a small smile.

"Do you need a ride home?" Noticing that they were the only ones left in the parking lot. "That would be nice, it appears my friends have decided to leave without me." She says looking around.

🌔🌕🌖

Damian's POV

Getting out of his car and heading towards his old house, Damian can't help but think about the brunette girl, and about how beautiful she was. Shaking his head and smiling to himself, he knew he would have to rub one out tonight while Derek was gone.