two

INSTAGRAM

kalani

kalani.aa happy half birthday to me!
136,783 likes | 974 comments

user HALF birthday?😭
- kalani.aa yes cause i am THAT GIRL

judebellingham cute fit
- kalani.aa cute face
- bukayosaka87 😝

belle.miller ATE UP love you girl
- kalani.aa love you more x

NARRATIVE

kalani had set up her apartment for her party, safely tucking away anything she didn't want damaged. her and the girls - lola, belle, nella rose and indiyah - were doing pres and people were just about to arrive.

"right so everyone's mission for tonight," belle started, "nella, don't throw up, lola, try not to kiss mason again, indiyah, don't fuck in lani's bed, lani, KISS JUDE! and myself, end up at kayo's place"

"i can't kiss jude!" lani replied, "remember at the last party when he leaned in for a kiss and my brother walked in"

"girl i will physically hold trent back so u can kiss him!" lola screamed.

"woooh!" nella shouted as all the girl took their third shot each, turning up the music.

minutes later, there was a knock at the door. lani opened it and in came the majority of the england football team followed by filly, chunkz and harry pinero.

"happy half birthday!" kayo shouted, hugging kalani and swinging her round in a circle.

"hey lans, you look pretty" jude whispered in her ear as he hugged her, placing a tiny kiss on the side of her face by her ear. her stomach fluttered as he winked at her, walking over to the table and getting himself a drink.

many more people greeted her, lastly was filly. "happy birthday kalani, looking good" he complemented, placing his hands on her waist and kissing one side of her cheek before walking off.

jude watched from the other side of the room, downing whatever was left of the drink in his hand.

an hour and a half later the drinks were hitting everyone, the party had gotten significantly bigger by then and everyone was either dancing or had snuck off with somebody secret. lani grabbed the microphone that came with the speaker and got up onto the kitchen island. 'hate it or love it' by the game was playing so kalani decided to rap the song. everyone was cheering her on, each one of them boozed out in their own way. just as the second chorus started, lani lost her balance and fell forwards, luckily she was saved by someone. she wasn't sure who as he was fireman carrying her, but after she smelled his cologne she knew exactly who it was.

he carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the windowsill, standing in between her legs. "jude" she whispered before cracking a smile, "thank you"

"that's okay, but lani i think you should have some water" he replied, resting his hands on her upper-thighs, her knees touching the sides of his hips as he stood further in between her legs.

she groaned, "no water", frowning.

he sighed, analysing her face as she closed her eyes, relaxed. "hey jude?" she asked.

"yes kalani" she loves when he says her name.

"i really like you" she bit her lip, awaiting a reply.

instead of verbally answering her, he leaned in and kissed her. his hand roamed up to her waist as her hands found themselves in his hair. she moaned into the kiss, causing him to snap back to reality and pull away. "lani we shouldn't be doing this. you know trent would kill me"

"jude, it's not like he doesn't know we like each other. why don't we just deal with him later" lani muttered, leaning in for another kiss but he swerved her. she looked down, embarrassed. pushing his hands off of her thighs, she stepped down from the windowsill and hurried out of the bathroom, leaving a stressed jude in there alone, wondering if he'd just ruined any chance he once had with her.

deciding she was no longer drunk enough, she took some more shots before joining the crowd of people dancing. "hey bels!" she shouted over the music when she saw her best friend.

"lani!" the girl yelled happily while she danced with a certain footballer, her waist moving as she grinded onto him.

lani turned around, leaving the pair to it as she bumped into someone she saw earlier. "hey filly" she smiled flirtily as he took her hand and started dancing with her. she stood in front of him, her waist moving with the song as his hands stayed put on her waist, his body moving with the rhythm of hers.

INSTAGRAM

iloveneymarjr me when i don't remember half of what i did last night! let's hope i didn't fuck up! 😁174 likes | 38 comments

174 likes | 38 comments

beautyandthebeast oh girl, we've got some catching up to do

fillycheesesteak me personally, i don't think u fucked up

DMS

starlinemanagmentuk
Hello Kalani, we would love to set up
a meeting with you and your manager to
discuss a pr deal with one of our clients.
Would you be interested?

kalani.aa
hi!
what would the pr deal be?

starlinemanagment
It would be a pr 'relationship' with our
client yung filly. I believe the two of you are acquainted.

kalani.aa
yes we are
i'll have to talk it over with my
management but i will get back to you later
about setting up that meeting

AUTHOR
you didn't think i'd just let
jude and lani be together that quick
HELLLL NO