nine

REAL LIFE

after storming out of mason's apartment, kalani followed up on her plans to go to filly's afterwards. she had gotten a bit upset on the way, the argument had brought up past feelings towards jude and she hated being mad with the boys but she was too stubborn to be the bigger person. she cried in the car over and so her uber driver put on drake in an attempt to cheer her up, he was nice.

she wiped her eyes and put on a smile so when he opened the door, filly had no idea of the argument she just had, the emotions she was dealing with, or the past feelings she desperately wanted to rid herself of.

"hey lans" filly grinned when he saw her smile.

"hey" she replied, walking into his apartment and making herself comfy on his sofa.

"want a cup of peppermint hot chocolate?" he asked, knowing it was her favourite. spending almost a month together they'd gotten to know each other well.

"always," she replied, "just gonna go to the loo"
when she got into the bathroom she sat on the toilet with the lid down, flicking her phone on and checking instagram. she'd seen that bukayo had posted on his private insta, something about being disappointed in her. whatever. she commented a '😐' emoji to let him know she was still pissed off, only to see him replying to one of jude's comments mentioning a 'debrief tomoz'. how was he gonna do her like that after he'd promised he wouldn't tell anyone. she replied to it, clearly not joking and very serious. he replied with some playful comment about him just joking but she was pissed.

she felt a wave of emotions wash over her. not even two months ago her and jude were normal. they had their flirty banter and playful arguments, and their intimate moments alone while drunk at parties. she wanted it all back but she'd fucked it up so badly.

shutting down those feelings, she got herself up, splashed some water onto her face and dried it with a towel so it would go unnoticed by the man in the next room.

she had a plan in her head. a plan to get over jude, and under someone else.

walking out of the bathroom, her hot chocolate was made and filly was sat on the sofa waiting for her, a film about to begin.

"thanks for the drink" she held eye contact with him as she thanked him before leaning in and pecking his lips.

he was slightly taken aback as they never normally kissed when it was just the two of them. they only did it for show, however, he wasn't complaining.

half way through the movie, he felt her cuddle into him more, twisting their legs together as she laid on him. her nails scratched his jawline softly, relaxing him. his fingers were drawing little circles on her hips as his hand rested there.

as time went on, the two got closer, their hands moving further, and eventually their lips. kalani pressed her lips to his, not just a peck this time. their lips moved softly together as their hands grew even touchier. lani moved her lips down his jawline and to his neck, kissing and sucking softly. suddenly, filly picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her to his bedroom, the movie still playing.

he laid her down onto his bed, this time it was his lips colliding with her neck, sucking and biting slightly, sure to leave a mark. her hands reached down to his t-shirt, lifting it slightly before he pulled it off. she flipped them both over so his back was against the headboard and she straddled him, kissing him lustfully as his hands gripped onto her bum. slowly, they made their way up to her waist and under her waistband. "is this okay?" he asked. she nodded, "yes"