twelve

REAL LIFE

"so" kalani started, sat on filly's sofa, her leg bouncing up and down with nerves, "you wanted to talk?"

"yeah," he swallowed, "the other night. im confused, kalani, you told me you wanted it to happen, and now you're avoiding me, do you regret it?" filly wasn't one to tiptoe around something, he knew it needed to be talked about.

"i'm sorry," she began, "i had so many emotions, past feelings had been brought up, i thought it would help me escape, which it did, but afterwards everything came back to me again. i felt so guilty, so i left, and i know i shouldn't have been avoiding you, and i shouldn't have used you like that. i'm really sorry."

"past feelings about jude?"

her brows furrowed, "that's what you want to know?"

"yes. look, kalani, i know this relationship is supposed to be fake, but getting to know you, how we've been together, i think my feelings have gotten involved." he revealed.

"are you serious right now? filly, our feelings have to stay out of this." she crossed her arms.

"look, kalani, that isn't what you came to talk about. i understand if you regret having sex, it shouldn't have happened, and i forgive you for that. but i can't help the way i feel"

she sighed, knowing it wasn't his fault. "okay, i get it, i'm sorry. i think maybe we should just stick to our organised events and appearances, to keep our feelings separate"

filly nodded, "yeah i think that would be good."

the pair stood up and walked to the door, "we're all good, yeah?" she asked.

"yeah" he smiled. they hugged before she left his apartment and got in her car.

she didn't really know what to do with herself, she was bound into this relationship for the next four months, and she knew she couldn't suppress her feelings for jude for that long.

she turned on her playlist in an attempt to drown out her thoughts and drove to her brother's apartment.

kalani knocked on her elder sibling's door, waiting for it to be opened. she hadn't seen trent in a few days and felt like spending some time with her family. "hey trent" she smiled when he opened the door.

"hey," he replied, letting her in, "what are you doing here?"

"oh please don't hide your excitement to see me" she joked, kicking off her shoes.

"ha ha, um, the boys are over right now" his tone turned more solemn.

lani smiled, "that's great, i haven't seen them in like, a week"

"jude's here"

lani sighed, "trent it's fine, we've agreed we're friends now it's all good"

"if you say so" he didn't believe her, as much as he hated the idea of them together, and would murder jude if he ever tried anything with his sister, he knew the two of them couldn't be kept apart.

"hey guys" lani greeted as she sat in a spare seat on the sofa next to bukayo.

"lani!" mase exclaimed back, keeping his concentration on the game of fifa he was playing.

"how can you be so bad at fifa when you're literally a professional footballer" she laughed.

"shut up" he stuck his middle finger up, not taking his eyes off the screen.

bukayo nudged her subtly, "how did it go?" he whispered quietly.

"how did what go?" she asked back confused.

"your talk with filly, how did it go?" he asked, his voice quiet but not at a whisper, assuming everyone else was paying attention to the game.

"it was good," she nodded, "we came to an agreement only to see each other at planned appearances. he said he thinks he's catching feelings. oh and we both regret having sex, at least i'm pretty sure he does too" she explained.

"sounds like it went better than expected. do you think things will get awkward between the two of you?"

"nah, he's not the type to make things awkward"

girlies

lani
guys
we need a girls trip
immediately

belle
yes omg

lola
YES

nella
I BEGGGGG YES

adeola
fuck yes

england team 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 n mini scouser

mini scouser
guess who's off to south africa whores

starboy ⭐️
lucky fucker

money mase 💵
my invite????

mini scouser
girls trip loser

basmati 🍚
remember when u said i was one of the girls?

mini scouser
soz dec
unless you've got two sets of lips u can't come xxxxxxx

ding dong 🔔
very vivid description of something i never want to imagine

starboy ⭐️
can i come xxxxx

mini scouser
so u can stick it in belle?

money mase 💵
she got u there

AUTHOR
sorry for slow updates
was busy over xmas
but got my exam results back
economics - A
history - A
politics - A
very proud of myself considering i've only been doing them for three months
anyways
soz for the boring chapter
girls tripppp
hopefully something exciting will happen?????????
i'll be so real i have no short term plan for the book but i have a long term plan